Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got COVID twice, the second time was verified with a test. This was all before a vaccine was available to me. You DO NOT WANT to have this disease. Have both Moderna shots. First one made me groggy for a week. The second “dreaded” shot had no side affects.
    Just a sore arm…
    Just like the virus, it seems everyone has their own experience. Sorry about your friend, I’m afraid no one knows all the long term effects that could result yet. This disease was NOT the flu, it was unlike anything I’ve had before. I do not doubt that it came from a lab.

Comment

Originally posted by RB211 View Post
      I got COVID twice, the second time was verified with a test. This was all before a vaccine was available to me. You DO NOT WANT to have this disease. Have both Moderna shots. First one made me groggy for a week. The second “dreaded” shot had no side affects.
      Just a sore arm…
      Just like the virus, it seems everyone has their own experience. Sorry about your friend, I’m afraid no one knows all the long term effects that could result yet. This disease was NOT the flu, it was unlike anything I’ve had before. I do not doubt that it came from a lab.
      I remember your ordeal --- just one of the thousands of factors of why I took this situation so serious and always will --- covid is a beast that's here to stay, talk about a game changer,,,

all's we can do is provide information of our individual experiences but the second we cross the line in telling everyone what to do is the second we lose all credibility... and BTW you did not do that...

Comment

With the situation as it is (becoming), I think it is reasonable to enforce a mask mandate in all public venues, regardless of vaccination status. It appears that we are not going to achieve herd immunity (70-85% fully vaccinated) anytime soon, perhaps until most of the anti-vaxers contract the disease and die, fade away into dementia, or possibly survive and attain some degree of immunity. I would hope that those few who have had extremely bad reactions to the shot would contact health officials to determine the contributory factors and treat them and develop tests that might identify those who would likely have such reactions. If we had the luxury of the usual five year development and testing cycle, this may have happened. But this was a world-wide public health emergency, and we've done an amazingly good job under the circumstances.
        http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
        Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
        USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post

....all's we can do is provide information of our individual experiences but the second we cross the line in telling everyone what to do is the second we lose all credibility...
          Exactly. Well said.
          But start telling me my business and I'll run it back down your throat before you can blink.

-Doozer
          Last edited by Doozer; 07-22-2021, 12:46 AM.
          DZER

Comment

Working...
          X