• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRouche View Post
    I have to find the facts/

Ypu killied someone. I have to find the facts/

JR

Thats the easy part,, They all splill the beans .

They all say "
    I did it and Ill do it agaiin"

Yeah, you confer with them. Got them locked. They did Murder. And fested up to it to me.

Always do.

Its difficult to cotton up to a Murderer. Part of the show. All on vidiow. I dont watch my recordings. A

And I dont go to court at all. Never summonded. Why? Good reports. JR

Comment

Why? Good reports. JR-

You realy have to, In this job anyway.. An honest report canmean the variation of an innocent person getting locked up. I never wnted tp have thsat.

I sent many floks away for the rest of their lives. I dont take any type of cherish on that chit. I dont like it at all..

JR

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
        There were geese in a park area I used to walk through at lunch. Messy bastards. They had all the secretaries scared, but if they started getting funky with me, I just ducked my head at them, just like the geese do, and they scattered. A couple had to be "goosed", but they left in a hurry too.
        Good trick!!

Comment

Meaning, you bunch of Billy bad azzes think you can shoot willy nilly. Becauase they are in your house.

Hmm, guess who gets to spend the night in the cell Not the dead dude.

Yes you, I would arrest you.

Like it or not that does not matter. Ypu killied someone. I have to find the facts/

JR
          Reread post #52.

No body. no crime.
          The shortest distance between two points is a circle of infinite diameter.

Bluewater Model Engineering Society at https://sites.google.com/site/bluewatermes/

Southwestern Ontario. Canada

Comment

I saw this and immediately thought of my tresspasser problem. We actually have a plot of land in one corner of the farm that is a designated something or other. We are not allowed to do anything on this plot of land. No grass cutting or brush clearing. No tree cutting either. It is adjacent to one of our pastures, hmmmm!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	bury body.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	1970145

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Meaning, you bunch of Billy bad azzes think you can shoot willy nilly. Becauase they are in your house.

Hmm, guess who gets to spend the night in the cell Not the dead dude.

Yes you, I would arrest you.

Like it or not that does not matter. Ypu killied someone. I have to find the facts/

JR
              Hmm --- a night in a cell VS being the dead guy, give me a minute im thinking lol

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer View Post

Hmm --- a night in a cell VS being the dead guy, give me a minute im thinking lol
                Yeah we used to say we would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Also I guess JR didn't get much training if he would arrest someone in their own home for a shooting before knowing the facts.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post

Yeah we used to say we would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Also I guess JR didn't get much training if he would arrest someone in their own home for a shooting before knowing the facts.
                  I've been told by lawyers that you have 72 hrs after a self defense shoot to making a formal statement. Can't be detained forever without a judge levying a charge.
                  Makes me wonder what cop college someone attended.

Comment

I am not sure where you guys get this stuff from. Hey no big deal. Just a lil off base in my opinion. JR

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

I've been told by lawyers that you have 72 hrs after a self defense shoot to making a formal statement. Can't be detained forever without a judge levying a charge.
                      Makes me wonder what cop college someone attended.
                      No, dont say anything to the cops. Immediately get a lawyer and let that person do all the talking. Never talk to the cops.

Comment

Just a lil off base in my opinion. JR
                        Keyword: opinion.
                        As opposed to: fact.

Comment

I've been told by several LEOs that they don't determine guilt or innocence. They will arrest you or bring you in for questioning if the circumstances warrant it, and let the DA decide whether or not to press charges and let the courts decide guilt.

Dan
                          At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

The key thing is to be careful when you call 911what you say is recorded and can be detrimental to your case.
                            John b. SW Chicago burbs.

Comment

Isn't it spelled 'trespassing'?

Comment

Originally posted by john b View Post
                                The key thing is to be careful when you call 911what you say is recorded and can be detrimental to your case.
                                Also be careful what you say while the phone to 911 is ringing. The recording starts while it is still ringing!

Comment

Working...
                                X