Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Forest
    replied
    I am readying the trespasser deterring wagon. (manure spreader). New tongue and grove floor. This will allow me to have a full load of manure to spread on bikes parked on my farm. Let the good times roll!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	manure spreader.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	590.8 KB
ID:	1997469

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
    I was wondering when someone was going to notice that his signs were in the wrong language.

Not in the wrong language Paul. I post here in English because most of you all are English speakers. Well except for A.K. Boomer. He speaks Hillbilly!

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    I was wondering when someone was going to notice that his signs were in the wrong language.

Originally posted by Joel View Post
    Shouldn't that read something like:

Der Eigentümer ist Texaner, apathisch, ungeduldig und irgendwie verrückt. Wenn du nicht mit Scheiße bedeckt sein willst, schlage ich vor, dass du dich jetzt umdrehst.

Leave a comment:

• plunger
    replied
    If you are a farmer in my country ,trespassers are a serious concern. It is far more dangerous being a farmer than it is too be a policeman. This is fact. Just yesterday, another elderly farmer killed.

All farmers are heavily armed . If you are attacked it goes beyond theft. You will be tortured if you are lucky enough to survive. Its politically driven.
    https://www.thesouthafrican.com/tag/farm-murders/
    Last edited by plunger; 03-22-2022, 01:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut
    replied
    Where I live on the Oregon Coast, once you get more than 500 yards or less east of highway 101, you are in very extreme wilderness, and it is well known that it's extremely difficult to swim out of the bay with a cinderblock chained to your neck. The seals might not like it but the crabs love it. This fact is well known and it does have a great determent to common theft.

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    Dan is making branding irons. That gave me an idea. I could post a sign at my entrances that read, To whom it may concern. Trespassing Forbidden. First offense: verbal warning. Second offense: catch, brand and release. Third offense: catch and bury. If on the second offense we catch you we will brand you before releasing to enable identification for third offense.

Leave a comment:

• Dan Krager
    replied
    Small problem with nosy people coming up lengthy private drive. The usual "Private Drive", "Dead end", and "No trespassing" were ignored. But not "The police said I had to put up this sign before I could shoot you".
    DanK

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    check this out. A farmer got pissed at some trespassers. Justice was served. Sorry guys I posted the wrong video. Now it is correct.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezUmZGKhrUA
    Last edited by Black Forest; 03-21-2022, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    I am now ready for the next wave of Trespassers!

Name:	Helo.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	211.6 KB
ID:	1984266

Leave a comment:

• challenger
    replied
    Funny. Folks put up no trespassing signs and other people ignore them. These people either can't read or they figure that you have no right to privacy.
    I'd never advocate shooting a trespasser if they were simply trespassing but I sure would be prepared to.

Leave a comment:

• mickeyf
    replied
    Ah, but do your trespassers read English, or only German?

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    I found a new sign to post at my gates. This might slow down culprits.

Name:	dragons.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	155.1 KB
ID:	1983118
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Black Forest
    replied
    Originally posted by john b View Post
    The key thing is to be careful when you call 911what you say is recorded and can be detrimental to your case.
    Also be careful what you say while the phone to 911 is ringing. The recording starts while it is still ringing!

Leave a comment:

• metalmagpie
    replied
    Isn't it spelled 'trespassing'?

Leave a comment:

• john b
    replied
    The key thing is to be careful when you call 911what you say is recorded and can be detrimental to your case.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X