Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alguy
    replied
    Very nice work Cecil , I seem to like all your work , whats next ? flame thrower ? smiling again very nice work.

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    Al, the cotton belting in the pictures was made by my wife, the disintegrating links are a purchased item. However, Lakeside Machine makes both cotton belting and disintegrating links for those who want to purchase both.

Leave a comment:

• Al Messer
    replied
    Looks "Factory fresh" to me! Good looking job, all right. Where'd you come up with the belt?

Leave a comment:

• japcas
    replied
    Thanks for the pics Cecil. Hope to see you again at Cabin Fever this coming January.

Leave a comment:

• C - ROSS
    replied
    WOW
    That can looks good, no scratch that, it looks GREAT.

Ross
    Last edited by C - ROSS; 05-04-2006, 06:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Rustybolt
    replied
    Very impressive Cecil. The box looks good just as it is.

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    WOLF: sorry didn't see your post. I agree, true there's more to it than that but, can't say its not crossed my mind also.

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    japcas: here are 3 photos taken at Cabin Fever, you may remember the scene.

Photo 1 is on both my 1917 water cooled, 1919 air cooled, and the transit case.

Photo 2 is of me (on right w/ JD jacker) and my two guns, Dave Meador (CCS PRINTS) on left

Photo 3 is of our display table. Left to right: Dave's 1/3 scale 1917, prototype of M2 on table w/o tripod, then my 1917 and 1919 again.

Leave a comment:

• IOWOLF
    Guest replied
    I say build one in 17 hrm the spring and buffer could be beefed up,heavier bolt etc.,I know there is a little more to it than that, but it is an option.

IMHO

Leave a comment:

• japcas
    replied
    Great looking work Cecil. If you have time and don't care do you mind to post another pic or two of the guns? I'm sure others here would love to see them. I saw a couple of them at Cabin Fever but don't remember exactly what they look like.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pace
    replied
    Cecil,

Good news on the progress of the M-2 plans.
    Yes, you did send me pix of the prototype....thats what has me anxious to get started on one.....

Leave a comment:

• 3jaw
    replied
    Now that is NEAT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    Bill: Dave and i email each other almost daily, the prints should be released in a few days - weeks, they are very close. Have been held up for a few changes (mostly cosmetic), be patient, they are on the way soon. Great response on the M2 prototype at Cabin Fever as you noted. I think i sent you pictures us with the guns at the show, didn't i? If i remember correctly the prints on the ammo can will be included but, as i stated, i'm altering mine to fit the 1917, 1919, and the M2. The 1917 & 1919 will be shown with cloth belts and the M2 with links.

Leave a comment:

• Cecil Walker
    replied
    I prefer the Hornaday too i think, since its the only round i've shot in it. Got a Ruger 77/17 blued, walnut, like it so far, but haven't had it but a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Pace
    replied
    "upcoming M-2"

Cecil,

Speaking of the "upcoming M-2", have you heard any thing about the release of the plans?? He had originally indicated Mar/Apr completion, but of course thats passed..... Dang it!! tell him to hurry up!---that thing looked Sooo good in the mock-up.

Your can looks pretty dang good to me.........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X