Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O/T: Bob got me thinking.. I have maybe 6 personalities for the internet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Bob got me thinking.. I have maybe 6 personalities for the internet.

Hahahaaaa!

So I did a simple lil test right? Did a Google search of my name and the anomynous names I use on line.

Seems like JRouche is a better Me, I dont mind. JR

I think karcrafter might be,

Comment

πŸ˜΅πŸ˜©πŸ˜¦πŸ˜–πŸ˜•πŸ˜›πŸ˜’πŸ˜ Fun stuff!, enjoy!!
      S E Michigan

Comment

Ha Ha Ha
        I did the same using my Google/Youtube sign in name and found out I've got two subscribers to my Youtube channel, and don't even have a YT channel, or at least any vids there!
        Some guys will subscribe to anything I guess. LOL
        Home, down in the valley behind the Red Angus
        Bad Decisions Make Good Stories​

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post
          Ha Ha Ha
          I did the same using my Google/Youtube sign in name and found out I've got two subscribers to my Youtube channel, and don't even have a YT channel, or at least any vids there!
          Some guys will subscribe to anything I guess. LOL
          Now thats funny.. It must be a part of the "Me Too" world we live in. Some folks just want to feel like they are a part of everything. So, they subscribe. Maybe they think its like a Publishers Clearing House application. They are gonna win a brand new 27" TV!! Or toaster JR

Comment

And then you think. Wye does anyone need so many alias? Well? Ill give one example.. Hang on folks, it might get shacky,,,,

I am JR hear right? John Rouche. Thats not me.

Why do I have five other charaters??

Thats easy,, See when and if you arrest someone for a home invasion robbery and you spend 24 mos to go to one of the several trials you need to get to. Thing is... You dont just arrest one dude per day. You should book two a day. Easy out here.

I cant put my real name out there on the internet... You put someone away for 25 years you dont want to advetize, JR

Comment

Originally posted by JRouche View Post

I cant put my real name out there on the internet... You put someone away for 25 years you dont want to advetize, JR
              Don't worry, I won't "out" you. At least not if you behave.................

Keep eye on ball.
              Hashim Khan

Everything not impossible is compulsory

Comment

Given every job *at all* I've been in presents you with something requiring you to be "off" the internet... seems perfectly legit to me. No need to bring in the uncomfortable aspects at all. Honestly, though, ... I hope the regulars here aren't bots. That would crush me. Taking time and responding to an algorithm? That would be the sinking pit of despair😰

RE: movie
                Her

Comment

Alias(es) or not, if I wanted to protect my identity or associations with past events I would not make any related announcements on the internet.

As the saying goes, the only way to keep a secret is to TELL NO ONE.
                  Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Who's Bob?

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post
                      Alias(es) or not, if I wanted to protect my identity or associations with past events I would not make any related announcements on the internet.

As the saying goes, the only way to keep a secret is to TELL NO ONE.
                      Well said. Those hiding their identity should blur the background of any photos they post,. Even a person with mediocre photo software skills might glean personal information from it like the wife's name, which combined with other data would pinpoint the persons location.

Comment

I have two personalities. Asshole Troll and nice.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post
                          Those hiding their identity
                          I know,,
                          There are a few folks here that know me as Gary Leroy Ensor II

It just the way it is, I trust all my folks here? Right.. JR

Comment

What's bad is if you pick an identity, and there already is one in the area you live in. That can lead to some interesting results. DAMHIKT

Keep eye on ball.
                            Hashim Khan

Everything not impossible is compulsory

Comment

Originally posted by J Tiers View Post
                              What's bad is if you pick an identity, and there already is one in the area you live in. That can lead to some interesting results. DAMHIKT
                              No doubt. John Rouch will never come as any of the four nyms.

And google my real name, Geo will confirme as well as many others..

Google GLEII. Obits mostly. JR

Google JRouche or John Rouche. Much more content.

Just saying... I make it a point to stay off the grid. JR

Comment

Working...
                              X