No announcement yet.

Many thanks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, I'm just up the road (I think) from you. On St Simons, Sea and Jekyll Islands they call them Palmetto Bugs also. On the mainland we call them Big F'ing Roaches. I like the weather here. Be around a lot of the US and this is and will be home from now on. I'm in Brunswick BTW and I gather you're In Jax. Feel free to email me. Maybe someday we can meet and have a cup of Joe and tell each other lies.

------------------
    John B
    John B

Comment

Roaches? Forget the roaches, down there is the warm areas they get those formosan termites, the ones that don't have to live in the ground.

You know nothing about a problem until the piano falls into the basement!

Thrud probly doesn't know what a termite is, up there. And those skeeters don't have time to grow up like the St Louis ones.

Comment

John B: Ok on the coffee!!!!! And same goes for email to here. I am seldom so busy I have no time for a cup of coffee with ANY one!! Matter of fact, When on the road, I take a thermos of coffee to rest areas, and often wind up talking half the night (I listen mostly) to strangers.

Back in 1950, when I was sleeping in snow, seldom got into a warm place even 145 minutes in a 24 hour day, weeks on end, I vowed "never again will I complain the weather being too hot" I have stuck to that vow, but I do admit to noticing it gets pretty warm. MY vow DID NOT include wet!!!! as matter of fact I think i hated the wet part of cold worse than the numb feet and hands. So I really want a warm, dry, climate- Texas, New Mex, Colo. Bull- I love the northern sates too until I get cold!!!.

Some day, I am going to get me a schedule of when the fruits and vegetables are at peak taste, and spend a year just following good fresh eating!!!! Apples, apricots, to Zuchinni.

Comment

Working...
        X