Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter.
    replied
    Presumably Robin/Brian/whatever his name is feels he's won some kind of final victory by deleting all of his content. In my opinion it's done the community a favour not having it as a permanent record lest future visitors presume that it has merits that just aren't there.

Must really have choked when he found out that PM has a time expiry on edits mind

Leave a comment:

• skunkworks
    replied
    Thank you. That means a lot.

Originally posted by nickel-city-fab View Post

That's because you were doing something genuinely new and potentially useful. Also, extremely intelligent, and presented like a human being.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by The Metal Butcher View Post

Yes.
    Also,
    Everyone that drives slower than me is an idiot, everyone faster; a maniac.
    Funny, I see very few maniacs on the road. Oh, wait....

Leave a comment:

• nickel-city-fab
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcgyver View Post

you called that one. he's doing so now. what a goof
    A couple months ago, Milacron himself was asking around about buying/importing taiwanese machinery. I took a screenshot of it for posterity.

Leave a comment:

• nickel-city-fab
    replied
    Originally posted by skunkworks View Post
    Lol - I had posted my non-circular boring/turning over on practical machinist figuring it would go south - but - People were pretty positive about it.. It was refreshing...
    That's because you were doing something genuinely new and potentially useful. Also, extremely intelligent, and presented like a human being.

Leave a comment:

• Mcgyver
    replied
    Originally posted by Peter. View Post

And then delete them all no doubt.
    you called that one. he's doing so now. what a goof

Leave a comment:

• Mcgyver
    replied
    Originally posted by The Metal Butcher View Post

Yes.
    Also,
    100%, been saying that for years

Leave a comment:

• The Metal Butcher
    replied
    Originally posted by Mcgyver View Post

Whats a purist?"

imo its just a pejorative term. Like everyone better than you is a purist, everyone worse a hack
    Yes.
    Also,

Leave a comment:

• Optics Curmudgeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard P Wilson View Post

No, he isn't, unfortunately, like me hes a Brit, I think. We arn't all like that, honestly.
    The reason I asked (not actually expecting him to answer) is that his social and writing style is exactly like someone that haunts some other unrelated forums. I thought there might be crossover. Maybe it's a personality style that's just not very common (fortunately).

Leave a comment:

• skunkworks
    replied
    Lol - I had posted my non-circular boring/turning over on practical machinist figuring it would go south - but - People were pretty positive about it.. It was refreshing...

Leave a comment:

• Richard P Wilson
    replied
    He does seem to be getting a rough time over on PM. Who would have guessed the the pros over there wouldn't like a hobbyist who shows up and lectures them right from the start on a method of cutting what he thinks are gears, but they clearly don't think are gears, not by their standards anyway. Haven't had such a good laugh for ages.

Leave a comment:

• nickel-city-fab
    replied
    Originally posted by Richard P Wilson View Post

No, he isn't, unfortunately, like me hes a Brit, I think. We arn't all like that, honestly.
    Yeah, I was kinda surprised, don't worry about it we've all got our share like that... unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Originally posted by Robint View Post
    I joined up here cos I was directed to view some work done on this topic last year by [

hey, I try not to get all caught up in the popularity "contest" that some folks seem to thinki it is.

Its not the kardasian show.

I look at the facts and figures and make my own seive. Meaning I fliter out the bunk. Stick around, you might need a larger seive.

This though wont get you anyhaerwe on a learning forum, which this is. I come here to learn, not watch idiots bicher at each other..

"Well guys if you are expecting a detailed wordy description of the method you will be waiting a while"

That? What the F is that? It has no value... JR

Leave a comment:

• Richard P Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Optics Curmudgeon View Post
    You sure you're not from Illinois? You sound familiar....

Leave a comment:

• sid pileski
    replied
    Yeah, his pompous attitude didn’t go well over there either!
    At least we are done with him spewing here.

I’m usually very supportive of new folks on here but that ass just rubbed my fur the wrong way, and made no attempt to self correct.
    Seems he came here just to stir up a fight.

I heard the back door slam I think? Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X