Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hope I don't have to go to the ER in the next week or so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You better hope you don't go to the ER and they see your blue parts. They might mistake it for frostbite or gangrene and amputate it. You better get a magic marker and write on your belly, "Do not remove penis" until the blue goes away.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy View Post

Yes, so true.
      I know a couple of ER nurses and can say without a doubt that the OP's incident wouldn't even rate a mention at a cocktail party.
      Oh I would *love* to hear some of those stories....
      25 miles north of Buffalo NY, USA

Comment

"Pictures or we don't believe you" doesn't seem appropriate this time round. I had a good laugh.

Comment

I am waiting with (ahem) bated breath for the follow-through
          did anything (ahem) get it off?
          [sotto voice]

Comment

Originally posted by nickel-city-fab View Post

Believe me, after being married to an RN for 40 years and hanging around her doctor and ER nurse friends, you DO NOT want to hear the stories.

Comment

This would actually be a pretty funny/different story for an ER Nurse. My Wife (er Repiratory Therapist) found it pretty amusing (sorry Dan, I had to explain why I was laughing ).

From my experience being around healthcare providers, the punchline of most ER stories is basically "and I don't know how this wound up jammed in my ass" Yeah right bud, you just happened to slip, trip and fall on a "insert any weird object here".

Look on the bright side Dan, at least you didn't slip, trip and fall on the bottle.... lol

Comment

While not as bad as the OP, I had one of the Dykem containers with the felt pad on top so you can use it like a marker.

Well apparently squeezing the bottle is not the way to get more fluid on the felt.

My arm and hand got the majority of it, as well as all over the shop.

I went instantly to the shop sink and dumped acetone on my hand/arm to get off what I could. No way could I have shown up at work the next day looking like that.

Comment

Being a retired EMT and knowing a bunch of docs and nurses, many of the good stories begin something like this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1633725719372.png
Views:	253
Size:	150.3 KB
ID:	1965801

Comment

There is a group you could talk to : 1119-ctm-bluemangroup-web-1183447-640x360.jpg (1200×630) (cbsistatic.com)
                    Steve

Comment

I have found that when I get it on my hands the only way to get rid of it is to let it wear off. Perhaps you could suggest something similar to your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by GordonL View Post
                        I have found that when I get it on my hands the only way to get rid of it is to let it wear off. Perhaps you could suggest something similar to your wife.
                        It's camouflaged now, she'll never see him coming...

Comment

"A ship sails according to the name you give her"

With your screen name, something like this just had to happen.
                          Mike
                          WI/IL border, USA

Comment

I don’t post, but I do read a lot on this forum - this was worth posting

I read the original post and then could not stop reading from there. I was laughing while reading and my wife asked me what was so funny. So I continued to read aloud so we could both start enjoying the follow-on comments laughing out loud as I read.

Im sincerely glad you’re okay and not physically injured, but this some good stuff. Thank you for the laugh.

Comment

Sorry to have a chuckle at you're..Blue Balls. I suggest Methyl Hydrate wash it of. Might sting. Maybe if you get the Wife involved it may end up being entertaining.

Comment

You have my sympathies, sir!

Some years ago I had a double hernia repair job. They didn't warn me that the inevitable internal bleeding would result in the nether regions turning black.

It's disconcerting to go for a pee, glance down and find yourself holding a willy you've never seen before.

Fortunately the blood all dissipates after a couple of weeks, and normal service is resumed.

Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

Working...
                                X