OT It's been a slice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
    Thanks for all the encouraging posts; they mean a lot to me, especially yours Paul. It proves there's always the possibility of surviving.
    It's good to see you back on. I was afraid your post was going to be your last one.
    *** I always wanted a welding stinger that looked like the north end of a south bound chicken. Often my welds look like somebody pointed the wrong end of a chicken at the joint and squeezed until something came out. Might as well look the part.

Comment

That sounds like encouraging news going into the new year.
      Keep the faith and the new year brings new hope.

JL......

Comment

Really good to hear you and your doc have a plan
        --
        Tom C
        ... nice weather eh?

Comment

Well, my bruders from a different mudder...just an update. I had my first treatment today. It went very smoothly and took roughly 2 1/2 hours. Surprisingly (at least to me) I might have more of an unfavourable reaction to the treatment after I've received a few more of them. Weird, eh? But I really don't care if I do or don't!

Comment

Glad to hear it!

-js
            There are no stupid questions. But there are lots of stupid answers. This is the internet.

Comment

Wow, I missed the news 1st time around as I was mostly offline that week, but I'm glad to catch up when there's a hopeful turn! Best of luck to you. These thing often don't go according to the 1st draft of the script. My dad was diagnosed with liver cancer from cirrhosis brought on by a rare hepatitis. The conventional treatments and the weird alternative treatments my woo-woo sister researched extended his life for years till liver failure from the cirrosis actually killed him at 81. And that was years after he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and told it would kill him!

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                Well, my bruders from a different mudder...just an update. I had my first treatment today. It went very smoothly and took roughly 2 1/2 hours. Surprisingly (at least to me) I might have more of an unfavourable reaction to the treatment after I've received a few more of them. Weird, eh? But I really don't care if I do or don't!
                I thought you said you were crockinking? No noy yet? Thats ok, she will come around soon as need be. You are a good Man, thats all I know.

JR

Comment

Working...
                X