No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also wish everyone the same as old mart.

Comment

Late but a very happy, peaceful and fulfilling Christmas to all, I for one am grateful just to see it and my family, somthing I took for granted, I hope I won’t slip into that behaviour again
      God bless
      mark

Comment

Merry Christmas, fellas!

Comment

Another Merry and Holy Christmas from SE Texas!

And even if you don't celebrate it, I hope you have a merry time too.
          Paul A.
          SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
          You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal View Post
            Merry Christmas everyone
            Thank you Hal. It was a thin Christmas day for us. My Mom and Dad and our two kids. I liked it. JR

I did cook like I was cooking for the army though. lots of food Pork. shoulder? No, a ham comes from the hind. A Pigs back side. Butt comes from the front, the shoulder. Pigs are yummy> JR
            Last edited by JRouche; 12-26-2021, 02:15 AM.

Comment

This is a good group of folks.
              Thanks for the education, the humor, the entertainment, and the comradarie to be found only in intelligent people who share interests, and who understand the mechanical world as so few now seem to.
              I wish all of you the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra Twin Track View Post
                Merry Christmas to all from Great White North,-34c this morning -40 in forecast 🙂
                Holy ****! .......as I slid back the door to my balcony for my pre-dawn mug of tea, I thought it was a chilly start to the day at 22 C here in Penang, Malaysia. I salute you hardy fellows in the North and hope you all have a convivial celebration of your choosing.

Ian.

Comment

Glad tiding to a great bunch of guys and one old curmudgeon. What a great place to live.

Sarge41

Comment

Merry Christmas from NH! Yesterday was freezing rain and sleet but we got a white Christmas today. Hope you all are staying safe, happy, and healthy.

Comment

Working...
                    X