southbend 14 in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• southbend 14 in

Looking for some parts for my southbend 14in. I know there is someone who has s0me southbend parts but I lost his contact info. any help would be appreciated.

Well, I won’t be able to help you with parts but welcome to the forum.

What are you looking for?

Comment

Lost Creek Machine in IL is a vendor that has dealt in vintage machine tools (& parts for same) for decades - including the South Bend lineup. I have not purchased from LCM, but I do not recall reading negative remarks about them from disgruntled purchasers
      While LCM's method of presenting inventory on-line has changed since I last viewed the website, it is still of another era and not remotely close to what consumers have become accustomed to in modern commerce.

The present layout offers a "Search" dialog box on the top of the home page feature - type "South Bend" and hit [Enter]. If you don't see what you are looking for in the search results, I suggest sending an inquiry by email.

Comment

Hi Gregg, another welcome. Lost Creek is a good resource, I have bought parts from them before and found them reasonable and very helpful. Another good resource is: https://www.practicalmachinist.com/v...h-bend-lathes/, As Oxford said above, what are you looking for? Jim

Comment

Working...
        X