Stu, Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    You welcome guys, just glad I could share.Stu

Leave a comment:

• Toolguy
    replied
    I got my disks too. Thanks again Stu! I can use those in a variety of different ways.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    I got the ones you sent me a couple of days ago. I have been sick and didn't open the package until last night.

The 1 mm milling cutters look great. I will definitely be able to use them on my Unimat with it's available high spindle speeds.

And the files also look useful. I am searching for a suitable handle to grip their 1/4" shanks.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• mattthemuppet
    replied
    likewise ^. I got my disks yesterday and they're really nice, thank you! Can't wait to try them out on some ratty carbide drills, see if I can freshen them up.

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    Stu: I finally got around to collecting my mail. I received your package and want thank you. Can I repay you for your kindness and generosity.

Thanks, Sarge41

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    Stu: I sent you some info, hope you get it. If not, let me know This is the first time I have used HSM's system.
    Thanks,

Sarge41

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Hey BC, waiting for your address to send some diamond discs. Stu

Leave a comment:

• BCRider
    replied
    With a die filer and diamond tools cutting on both strokes I'd worry about the push stroke chipping away at the edge. It would be the same effect as turning the work back while a carbide tool is still resting against the work.

Also to get a nice cutting edge on the carbide we need the sort of diamond grit that is so fine that it makes the abrasive surface look just a little grey and isn't seen as actual points. So the ones in the pictures are pretty coarse.

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by JRouche View Post

No, they are not. JR

Find a Jewler, they might like them. We dont use diamond Grit with a Die Filer. Just the way it is JR
    Just curious, why? I am pondering getting a MLA die filer kit, and one use I could envision was touching up brazed carbide bits. Although I suspect Grit is the key word here. Stu
    Last edited by Stu; 12-31-2021, 01:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu View Post

I believe they are for a die filer
    No, they are not. JR

Find a Jewler, they might like them. We dont use diamond Grit with a Die Filer. Just the way it is JR

Leave a comment:

• Hal
    replied
    Stu
    I sent my address.
    Thanks
    Hal

Leave a comment:

• ahidley
    replied
    I could use wheels if any are left. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    I could use some wheels and bits if any left. I would pay for shipping.

Sarge41

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    There is a bit interest for the items and I'm working through the requests and trying to be fair and spread the items around.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X