Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free to a good home to someone that could use it

Contact me if you can use it.
    Pictured is all I have, but it's a start for someone.

I can’t use it but what size is it? Good for you on the offer.

Comment

I could use it . it big enough to fit a lathe with a 18 in. swing? It looks to have same hold down on bottom.

Comment

Same type hold down as my lantern post. i SHOULD PAY FOR SHIPPING

Comment

DA! I forgot the size!
          It's a BXA.

Yes, the person that gets it will have to pay for shipping unless you want to pick it up!

Sid

Comment

lET ME KNOW HOW MUCH SHIPPING AND i WILL SEND IT.

Comment

hOW COME YOU CANT USE IT. i ISNT THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU? iF SOMEONE NEAR YOU THAT CAN USE IT. aND CAN come pich it up then let them have it. I dont want to hog it.

Comment

Welder- If you want it, it's yours.
                It weighs about 8 lbs I think.
                I will use USPS flat rate.

I don't need it. I have an Aloris for my lathe, and this has been kicking around, taking up space.

Where you at? I'm in NY.

PM me.

Sid

Comment

Nice offer Sid, just a quick note about shipping if the package isn't going far or less than 20#, using USPS Regional A or B boxes can be almost half the cost of Medium Flat Rate boxes. The down size is most POs don't carry them, you have to ask for them online, they will send them to you free though.

Comment

Sent a PM.

Comment

Amazing how many people wanted and did not even know what size it was?????????

I would rather have tools that I never use, than not have a tool I need.
                      Oregon Coast

Comment

lugnut if it dont fit I can either rebuild or put it out there for free again.

Comment

Not sure, but a B size is kinda small for an 18" machine, I think. I am using C size tool posts on a 13" and a 15" lathe and they are none too big. Very generous of Sid.

Sarge41

Comment

Originally posted by Stu View Post
                            Nice offer Sid, just a quick note about shipping if the package isn't going far or less than 20#, using USPS Regional A or B boxes can be almost half the cost of Medium Flat Rate boxes. The down size is most POs don't carry them, you have to ask for them online, they will send them to you free though.
                            Thanks for the info Stu. I will have to look for that in the future.

Comment

I was getting ready to pipe up! V8? Blower? No such chaNCE HAHA.. jr

Comment

Working...
                              X