Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welderskelter
    replied
    Sid. Got the tool post today. Think it is going to work good. I sent you a PM also. Let me know if you get the PM. Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• sid pileski
    replied
    Welderskelter- check your pm’s

Sid

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Originally posted by welderskelter View Post
    Now, you boys better shake, hug and make up. Or I am going to have to rub your noses together. And sit you both in different corners.
    Who the heck are you to move us around?! Umm? Can we go to the beach afterwards, I love the beach JR

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post
    I see a piston type quick change toolpost in the first posting.
    I get the confusion. See is I dont read the replies really so much.

My reply was to Sid and his Bad assed car. Not the trailing conversations.

I read the original Thread and mostly answer to that..The Original Thread said:
    Sid pileski
    #1Free to a good home to someone that could use it

JR

Leave a comment:

• welderskelter
    replied
    Now, you boys better shake, hug and make up. Or I am going to have to rub your noses together. And sit you both in different corners.

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    Originally posted by JRouche View Post

You really need to get a life Besides Mine!! No, really. You seem to be more interested in my comings and goings beside your own pathetic life.

It was a frickin joke azz hat! He has one bad azz car with a blower and engine I would love to have.

Go stuff yourself Reggie. JR
    You're the only one who understands your attempts at humor or the meanings of any of your posts.

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

Where do you see a V8 or a blower? Are you tuned into HSM in a parallel universe?
    Maybe you should put down the pipe and spark-up less often.
    You really need to get a life Besides Mine!! No, really. You seem to be more interested in my comings and goings beside your own pathetic life.

It was a frickin joke azz hat! He has one bad azz car with a blower and engine I would love to have.

Go stuff yourself Reggie. JR

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    Originally posted by JRouche View Post
    I was getting ready to pipe up! V8? Blower? No such chaNCE HAHA.. jr
    Where do you see a V8 or a blower? Are you tuned into HSM in a parallel universe?
    Maybe you should put down the pipe and spark-up less often.

Leave a comment:

• JRouche
    replied
    I was getting ready to pipe up! V8? Blower? No such chaNCE HAHA.. jr

Leave a comment:

• mikey553
    replied
    Originally posted by Stu View Post
    Nice offer Sid, just a quick note about shipping if the package isn't going far or less than 20#, using USPS Regional A or B boxes can be almost half the cost of Medium Flat Rate boxes. The down size is most POs don't carry them, you have to ask for them online, they will send them to you free though.
    Thanks for the info Stu. I will have to look for that in the future.

Leave a comment:

• sarge41
    replied
    Not sure, but a B size is kinda small for an 18" machine, I think. I am using C size tool posts on a 13" and a 15" lathe and they are none too big. Very generous of Sid.

Sarge41

Leave a comment:

• welderskelter
    replied
    lugnut if it dont fit I can either rebuild or put it out there for free again.

Leave a comment:

• lugnut
    replied
    Amazing how many people wanted and did not even know what size it was?????????

Leave a comment:

• welderskelter
    replied
    Sent a PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stu
    replied
    Nice offer Sid, just a quick note about shipping if the package isn't going far or less than 20#, using USPS Regional A or B boxes can be almost half the cost of Medium Flat Rate boxes. The down size is most POs don't carry them, you have to ask for them online, they will send them to you free though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X