The trash container arrived this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The trash container arrived this morning

The container is much bigger than what I asked my secretary to order. Just maybe I have to have a chat with the wife and daughter. It could be they over rode my instructions and ordered the biggest container available.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Without pictures it did not happen

Comment

Maybe they have some trash they want to add to it. Watch yer back...
      Kansas City area

Comment

What size did you want? My company had sizes from 32 gallon to 48 yards. often, if we didn't have a particular size, we would substitute a larger size. Didn't charge the higher rate, however. When we got the requested size, we delivered that and picked up the substitute.
        I cut it off twice; it's still too short
        Oregon, USA

Comment

just double check it before its hauled away!! could be they "helped" you load it up...hehehe
          wifey knows you aint gonna toss as much as she wants you too!!
          then when you're looking for something, she will tell you..."oh, sweetie, you tossed that in the dumpster, dont you remember"
          Ask me how I know!!!!

Comment

I ordered a 4 cubic meter small container so I could put it right by the door. They delivered a 10cubic meter container. I have two more on request. Big clean up here on the farm. I am getting rid of all the old outside machines that I haven't used in a while. They will get offered to the locals first but after a time I will send it all to the scrap yard.

How to become a millionaire: Start out with 10 million and take up machining as a hobby!

Comment

I would guess your wife and daughter think you have more junk than you do.

Comment

Everyone thinks I have more junk than I do!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Forest View Post
                  I ordered a 4 cubic meter small container so I could put it right by the door. They delivered a 10cubic meter container. I have two more on request. Big clean up here on the farm. I am getting rid of all the old outside machines that I haven't used in a while. They will get offered to the locals first but after a time I will send it all to the scrap yard.
                  Wow, a 10 yard/meter container is huge compared to a 4 meter. Biggest we had was a 6 yard, after that we'd send a drop box!
                  I cut it off twice; it's still too short
                  Oregon, USA

Comment

Everyone thinks I have more junk than I do!
                    Yup. Sorry for your loss, LOL.

Comment

Sounds like you're about to get Tiffie'd.

Comment

Originally posted by DFMiller View Post
                        Without pictures it did not happen
                        OK, happy now?

Click image for larger version

Name:	container (2).jpg
Views:	790
Size:	549.6 KB
ID:	1982969

Comment

That should be easy to fill up. I am glad you got a colour coordinated one. Looks at home there
                          How many trespassers can BF fit in one? ;-)
                          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by DFMiller View Post
                            That should be easy to fill up. I am glad you got a colour coordinated one. Looks at home there
                            How many trespassers can BF fit in one? ;-)
                            Dave
                            Nope. No trespassers go in the container. We run them through the big wood chipper and then bury them in a hole I make with my excavator. Until now it has worked flawlessly.

Comment

OK, happy now?

Click image for larger version  Name:	container (2).jpg Views:	55 Size:	549.6 KB ID:	1982969
                              It's really sad to think about how much stuff will go in there without my being there to pick through it. I gotta stop reading this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X