FIXED, sort of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIXED, sort of.

I have bumped back all out of order posts so that new posts and topics will now sort to the top again. The data base is still corrupted but at least the BBS can be used more or less properly again.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Thank you Evan, for your efforts.

Comment

Another THANK YOU!

Comment

I have corresponded with Craig Foster and one of the IT guys there is attempting to write a script to fix the incorrect dates. I hope it works.

Comment

It hasn't been a problem for me. I never noticed.

On another topic, Merry Christmass and Happy New Year.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Times Fixed

Hello All!
            I'm Adam, but you can all call me NiX0n.

I fixed the times on the posts.

Comment

Thanx, and keep up the Ummm work.

Comment

It didn't work. Adam, have a look at my workbench topic that I just bumped to the top. It has out of order posts with dates of tomorrow in it. Not fixed yet I'm afraid.

I'm not sure it can be fixed, certainly not easily. It may be best to just dump everything since the time went wrong so the database won't be corrupted. Kind of harsh but database corruption isn't something you want to keep around.

Comment

I posted anew topic concerning my suds pump but it never showed up yet that was a few days ago Alistair
                  Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Last edited by Evan; 06-01-2006, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Comment

Thank You

Thanks for trying to straighten this out.
                        I'm GLAD you are in our side!

Rob

Comment

OMG ! now Evan can't post words.

roberlt, the last guy we had help out the board really messed with things/us/me.Even is a big help.
                          Last edited by IOWOLF; 06-01-2006, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Sorry about those posts. I was experimenting.

Comment

If you're not already "in the know," what had happened was last week the server was reset. After reset, the time was lost; when the date was entered (at least this is the theory), the month may have been entered wrong. It has since been fixed. Until recently though, stuff in the database that was added durring that period remained inaccurate. Sorry for the inconvienence ladies and gentleman.

At the time of my last post, I had only fixed the posts. I did however just fix the times on the threads themselves.

anything that was supposedly posted after June 25th, 2006, each was bumped ahead by a fixed amount of time. There may still be some inconsistancies around, but it's better than before.

Comment

Working...
                              X