Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcostello
    replied
    I have a free program somewhere to print your own graph paper on your paper. Handy to have at midnight. Might still Google one up.

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    replied
    thanks for the info, i have requested a book to be sent from canada, thanks for the link.

bill

Leave a comment:

• ammcoman2
    replied
    It's possible that you got that picture from Lee Valley Tools here in Canada. I use these pads all the time. There is a metric ruler on the right hand side for reference but the grid is 1/4" squares.

( http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...43&cat=1,42936 )

So, if you come up empty in the UK then perhaps you can get a pack sent to you.

Regards,

Geoff

P.S. the postage is a little more reasonable here compared to the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    That's known as "cross section grid paper". You should be able to find some in inch. Try an art supply store instead of an ordinary stationers.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    {also i like to work in the old imperial measurements}, yeah, the times they are a changin'. Metric system has no place in the modern world......of course; that's just my personal opinion. Transposing takes up too much valuable time....Sometimes I forget I'm retired so I have more time than money. Have a good day!

Leave a comment:

• matador
    replied
    Sorry,Bill,being in nz,know nothing about the graph paper,but is that a "sweet pea"slide valve I spot on the pad?I'm building the "metre maid" version,hence it looking so familiar.
    Have you tried a technical drawing supplier for the paper?Or make enquiries at an architect's office,they may be able to point you in the right direction.
    Regards,Hans.

Leave a comment:

• billyboy
    started a topic engineering drawings paper

engineering drawings paper

would anyone know of a source in the uk that supplies this drawing paper? also what are these drawing pads known as in the industry?

all i see in the shops is the metric 1mm x 10mm sq A4 pads. these imperial pads are pretty neat, also i like to work in the old imperial measurements
    bill
    Last edited by billyboy; 06-05-2006, 04:59 PM.
Working...
X