No announcement yet.

CNC sign painter project..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's an awesome machine you've made there. My daughter would love to have something like it for painting the door hangings she crafts and sells.
    “I know lots of people who are educated far beyond their intelligence”

Lewis Grizzard

Comment

Originally posted by Dave C View Post
      That's an awesome machine you've made there. My daughter would love to have something like it for painting the door hangings she crafts and sells.
      Thanks.

Today the post delivered a better pump that has been ordered many weeks ago but it is here now and it seems to work well. Maybe tomorrow I will start on converting the brush unit to semi-floating so it can follow slight unevenness of the board being painted.

Comment

You could try some sponge as a brush that might give you a cleaner line.
        Helder Ferreira
        Setubal, Portugal

Comment

With some tweaking, something like this. I can see a cnc painter with an auto brush change system
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
          Helder Ferreira
          Setubal, Portugal

Comment

Well yes.... foam, felt and sponge are alternatives and I hope soon to do some tests with tips taken form empty marker pens. So many things to try, so little time on this earth!

Comment

Originally posted by The Artful Bodger View Post
              Well yes.... foam, felt and sponge are alternatives and I hope soon to do some tests with tips taken form empty marker pens. So many things to try, so little time on this earth!
              I think that it's important to have fun while we can. We will have a long time to rest after :P
              Helder Ferreira
              Setubal, Portugal

Comment

It seems to work!!!

Not my best work but should be OK at 100 meters and 100Ks!

Comment

Working...
                X