X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    It seems to work!!!

Not my best work but should be OK at 100 meters and 100Ks!

Leave a comment:

• Noitoen
    replied
    Originally posted by The Artful Bodger View Post
    Well yes.... foam, felt and sponge are alternatives and I hope soon to do some tests with tips taken form empty marker pens. So many things to try, so little time on this earth!
    I think that it's important to have fun while we can. We will have a long time to rest after :P

Leave a comment:

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    Well yes.... foam, felt and sponge are alternatives and I hope soon to do some tests with tips taken form empty marker pens. So many things to try, so little time on this earth!

Leave a comment:

• Noitoen
    replied
    With some tweaking, something like this. I can see a cnc painter with an auto brush change system
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Noitoen
    replied
    You could try some sponge as a brush that might give you a cleaner line.

Leave a comment:

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave C View Post
    That's an awesome machine you've made there. My daughter would love to have something like it for painting the door hangings she crafts and sells.
    Thanks.

Today the post delivered a better pump that has been ordered many weeks ago but it is here now and it seems to work well. Maybe tomorrow I will start on converting the brush unit to semi-floating so it can follow slight unevenness of the board being painted.

Leave a comment:

• Dave C
    replied
    That's an awesome machine you've made there. My daughter would love to have something like it for painting the door hangings she crafts and sells.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Alciatore
    replied
    I didn't and I also use FireFox.

Originally posted by Bob Engelhardt View Post

I got that with FireFox

Leave a comment:

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Engelhardt View Post

The "product" this machine was built for is road-side signs, right? If so, I suspect that the waviness will be undetectable (unnoticeable) at normal viewing distances.
    Yes, that is true and with everything else resolved it probably will not be an issue.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Engelhardt
    replied
    The rotating brush leaves a wavy shaped line as the bristles do not all follow the same path.
    The "product" this machine was built for is road-side signs, right? If so, I suspect that the waviness will be undetectable (unnoticeable) at normal viewing distances.

Leave a comment:

• chipmaker4130
    replied
    Its a generic warning about the site itself. Not the Bodger's content.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Edwards
    replied
    I got that warning with Brave

Leave a comment:

• Bob Engelhardt
    replied
    You are using Chrome? Other browsers do not seem to be so paranoid.

I got that with FireFox

Leave a comment:

• The Artful Bodger
    replied
    You are using Chrome? Other browsers do not seem to be so paranoid.

If you go to the Details button you will see that you might decide to go ahead after reading their explanation of what they think is a risk.

Leave a comment:

• RB211
    replied
    So, when I go to your link, this is what pops up! Did you recently add some compromised files to your cloud storage?

Click image for larger version  Name:	warning.png Views:	0 Size:	24.7 KB ID:	2000380

Leave a comment:

Working...
X