Finished My Chassis Stand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RSG View Post
    Ah I see. Etching is ok if there are not tolerances to be held but if I want a matte finish I'd rather bead or soda blast.
    Agreed. Live and learn, but it all worked out.

Comment

Beautiful work. I hate working on things that are not held rigidly secure.
      -Roland
      Golf Course Mechanic

Bedminster NJ

Comment

You did a really good video, you were clear, understandable and above all the stand was great ( I reperpoused a drawing board stand for a similar job, works great and I still have a drawing board, pivots lifts, swivels, I don’t do that kind of thing anymore so I stuck the drawing board back on, I can’t get rid, I’m emotionally attached to the bloody thing, it has pin holes of the wings of Concorde on the surface, they used pins to poke the draughting film!)
        you came across well, 80% of videography imho, well done building and rescuing our history.
        mark

Comment

Love the subject matter, had a hard time hearing your voice, but love the subject matter!

Comment

Originally posted by boslab View Post
            You did a really good video, you were clear, understandable and above all the stand was great ( I reperpoused a drawing board stand for a similar job, works great and I still have a drawing board, pivots lifts, swivels, I don’t do that kind of thing anymore so I stuck the drawing board back on, I can’t get rid, I’m emotionally attached to the bloody thing, it has pin holes of the wings of Concorde on the surface, they used pins to poke the draughting film!)
            you came across well, 80% of videography imho, well done building and rescuing our history.
            mark
            Thank you Mark.

Comment

Really well done! I wish my projects looked so good. Congratulations.
              Vitَria, Brazil

Comment

Originally posted by RB211 View Post
                Love the subject matter, had a hard time hearing your voice, but love the subject matter!
                Really? Was I speaking poorly or was the volume too low? I normalized the audio level in my editing software. Maybe my Jersey accent....

Comment

Originally posted by polaraligned View Post
                  Really? Was I speaking poorly or was the volume too low? I normalized the audio level in my editing software. Maybe my Jersey accent....
                  I'm on my laptop and It has a speaker hardware issue, other YouTubers were sounding the same. I'll have to try some earphones. I suspect it's my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                  X