ID:	2002483 Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	329
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	2002484 Click image for larger version

Name:	007.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	2002485 Would like to know which lever is my upper and which is the lower. Yes I could probably figure it out and maybe not. Am sending I hope enough pics.

To me it looks like the upper lever is numbered, (#'s 1-8) the one with the sloped open cavity, the lever slides side to side.
    your lower lever should be the one that pivots, does it have 4 holes, in the same photo. those 2 lever are for setting your threads.
    The third picture, showing your carriage, levers are to in gage the carriage to feed left/ right or to power your cross feed.

Hal
    Last edited by Hal; 05-29-2022, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Yes there is but I didnt think it would go all the way over there. Will check

Comment

Upper lever labeled 1 through 8. Lower lever underneath it is a four position, the lever is currently sitting just to the right of position number two.

Comment

Originally posted by welderskelter View Post
          Yes there is but I didnt think it would go all the way over there. Will check
          You'll find that often you need to roll the chuck by hand a little if the levers don't want to go into place. Just need to find the spot where it slides into the proper spot and can be set to drop the indexer into the proper spot.
          Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

Thanks guys. I just sometimes need a little help. Not as bright as I used to be. Ha

Comment

Working...
            X