No announcement yet.

a powerful chelating agent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round up costs the same as evaporust in my country. Evaporust is neutral. I remember buying a chelate powder and mixed it with water hoping it would be a cheap alternative but it didnt work at all. I cant remember what the chemical powder was but it also wasnt neutral. I tried it using electrolysis and it worked pretty well but I guess any salt would work.

Comment

I guess for a few dollars you can find out and then you can get back to us on it.

Joelee dont think getting rid of roundup would cause a famine but it sure would put a lot of new cultivators on the market . And would make a lot of young farmers start talking to grandpa about farming practices.

Comment

Originally posted by welderskelter View Post
        I guess for a few dollars you can find out and then you can get back to us on it.

Joelee dont think getting rid of roundup would cause a famine but it sure would put a lot of new cultivators on the market . And would make a lot of young farmers start talking to grandpa about farming practices.
        Maybe more farmers will move beyond GPS guidance in their tractors to autonomous robots: https://roboticsbiz.com/top-9-advanc...-weed-control/
        Sure beets having your nuts drop off from herbicides.

Comment

Originally posted by welderskelter View Post
          Okay. I got off my couch and went to my workshop and found the packet of powder. I have no idea what it stands for but it is called EDTA. I will google what edta is now.
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethyle...traacetic_acid.
          I must have googled somewhere that this is the main ingredient of evaporust. It was a failed experiment I tried awhile ago so I have forgotten the ingredients and the process. Its possible there are variations to EDTA and I might have bought the incorrect compound.
          Hello- I thought I would share a few results of some experiments. After searching the web, it appears that Evapo-Rust and similar products are actually chelation agents. These are compounds that bind tightly to oxidized iron and pull it into solution. I could go into detail, but this is...
          Last edited by plunger; 08-04-2022, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I also have read that Evaporust is based on EDTA, but I also read in some ER literature that they add a sulfer compound that prevents the EDTA from getting saturated so quickly, thus extending the life of the product.

Ed
            For just a little more, you can do it yourself!

Comment

And don't forget this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dhm.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	428.8 KB
ID:	2011410

Comment

Interesting discussion, when i first seen the thread and the word chelation it sparked my interest. Having health problems most of my adult life, at 58 I just about can’t work at all. Tired and in pain all the time every day. I am very fortunate I don’t have to work after selling my business last year.
                Anyway back to chelation I was driving 4 hours one way to take chelation treatments every week for heavy metal poisoning.
                They were using EDTA giving it to me with an IV. I know its a long slow process getting detoxed, but my doctor I was seeing up and died of Covid 19.
                Looking at some of the links above led me to EDTA powder.
                I had know idea you could buy that stuff. Some of the reviews look good, I am willing to try anything at this point to feel better.
                Anyone have any thoughts on this.

Comment

I received my EDTA in the mail today, took my first dose today. I know if it works its not going to be a quick fix, some say a couple of years but that’s better than the alternative. Some things I read says it will pull heavy metals out and some say it won’t do much, and the ones that say its a miracle cure want to sell you something.
                  Anyway wish me luck on my journey.

Comment

Originally posted by true temper View Post
                    I received my EDTA in the mail today, took my first dose today. I know if it works its not going to be a quick fix, some say a couple of years but that’s better than the alternative. Some things I read says it will pull heavy metals out and some say it won’t do much, and the ones that say its a miracle cure want to sell you something.
                    Anyway wish me luck on my journey.
                    I wish you luck. You are the same age as me and I also feel like I'm falling apart. Time and a positive frame of mind can do wonders. Stay strong.

Comment

Originally posted by plunger View Post

I wish you luck. You are the same age as me and I also feel like I'm falling apart. Time and a positive frame of mind can do wonders. Stay strong.
                      Thanks I have never been a healthy person. I have been able to hold a job in my early years. For the last 25 years I have worked for my self digging ditches and boring roads. Could set my own hours to some extent. Sold the road boring part year and half ago. Still dabble with the ditcher and backhoe.
                      I have a very good life except for my health, I have a nice place with 2 big shops in the country, virtually no stress which is a very good thing.

Taking the EDTA makes me feel worse, it stirs up the poison in my system. I have had that feeling before when I have tried to detox.I feel crummy no energy and hurt. I can tell when I am detoxing my eyes burn and my wife says I stink, which is a good thing to try to get rid of the poison and heavy metals in my system.
                      sometimes you have to get worse before you get better. I am very thankful I don’t have to work, although I want to.
                      Last edited by true temper; 08-13-2022, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by true temper View Post

Thanks I have never been a healthy person. I have been able to hold a job in my early years. For the last 25 years I have worked for my self digging ditches and boring roads. Could set my own hours to some extent. Sold the road boring part year and half ago. Still dabble with the ditcher and backhoe.
                        I have a very good life except for my health, I have a nice place with 2 big shops in the country, virtually no stress which is a very good thing.

Taking the EDTA makes me feel worse, it stirs up the poison in my system. I have had that feeling before when I have tried to detox.I feel crummy no energy and hurt. I can tell when I am detoxing my eyes burn and my wife says I stink, which is a good thing to try to get rid of the poison and heavy metals in my system.
                        sometimes you have to get worse before you get better. I am very thankful I don’t have to work, although I want to.
                        Whats your doctor say about taking EDTA? Is he okay with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X