Tum 35 help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tum 35 help

I’m in need to change the spindle bearing on the Tum 35. I’m thinking someone has changed this bearing previously. The spare parts catalog calls for a NN3013k-P51 the bad one currently in my lathe is a NN3013 AS.SP.

I can’t seem to locate NN3013k-P51 bearing any where. I don’t know much about the bearing suffixes, I believe P51 is tolerance and radial clearance

Does anyone have any knowledge on what would be a suitable cross reference bearing that would work for this tum 35 lathe?

And had anyone changed the spindle bearing on a tum 35 that has any helpful information or literature to make the job go smooth?

What is a tum35?
    A bread making machine?

-D
    DZER

Comment

I can tell you one thing about ball bearings.
      There is a base number to bearings.
      Be them inch or metric.
      Like 608 or 7210, whatever.
      Each number means a specific size, well documented.
      But for the prefix and suffix that make up each manufacturers
      part number, you need to look up the individual brand of bearing
      to see what they mean. Barden suffix/prefix data is different than
      SKF bearing data. There are prefix/suffix charts that list what
      different manufactures use that I have seen in books. This is where
      a local bearing house can help. But it usually helps to plan on buying
      bearings from them. They don't work for free.

-Doozer
      DZER

Comment

Originally posted by Doozer View Post
        What is a tum35?
        A bread making machine?

-D
        Read the whole post. In the lower part of it he specifies that it is a lathe and that he is looking for a spindle bearing.

Comment

FAMOT LATHE (Tum-35) Made in Poland

https://www.globaltools.ca/shop/lath...um-35/?lang=en

Comment

NN 3013 K P51, NN-Series Cylindrical Roller Bearing with a 65mm bore - Brass Cage - Budget Range Available To Purchase Online From Bearing Revolution, The NN 3013 K P51, NN-Series Cylindrical Roller Bearing with a 65mm bore - Brass Cage - Budget Range Is Available At Competitive Prices And Available From All Major Brands (Premium Range). Visit Us Online To Purchase NN 3013 K P51, NN-Series Cylindrical Roller Bearing with a 65mm bore - Brass Cage - Budget Range And Get Fast Shipping

Pretty easy to find actually.

Comment

I’m sorry yes it’s a Polamco TUM-35 metal lathe.

Vecotwarbirds I was on both those sites and reached out to them weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything back

I appreciate the responses

Comment

I think Polamco was the importer.
                I have a Jarocin milling machine
                made in Jarocin, Poland, and it
                says Polamco on the import tag.

-D
                DZER

Comment

Originally posted by lt250racer View Post
                  I’m sorry yes it’s a Polamco TUM-35 metal lathe.

Vecotwarbirds I was on both those sites and reached out to them weeks ago and still haven’t heard anything back

I appreciate the responses
                  You don't say where you are located. Here is that bearing new on ebay USA: There are several more as well. Search: NN3013k-P51 bearing

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Consolidated Bearings NN-3013-KMS P/5 Bearing JPB NN3013K P51NAW33 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Also don't email companies, call them on the phone, too easy to ignore emails for small items.

Comment

NN3013k-P51

K= Tapered bore 1:12 taper
                    P51= Combination Of P5 (Dimensional And Running Accuracy To ISO Tolerance Class 5 (Better Than P6)) And C1 (Radial Clearance And Reduced Levels Of Vibration)

If that matches your bearing, then the one VWB linked to is a smoking deal.

Do you have a manual? Does the manual have a crossectional drawing of the headstock/spindle assembly?
                    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                    X