No announcement yet.

Made a Wrench today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I don't really know. I'd be surprised if much is exported at all. Just looked it up. Pre 2019 we were exporting 15million tons of wheat, mostly to Netherlands Spain and Portugal. Goodness knows how Brexit has affected that. I know that a significant proportion of the wheat produced is not of milling grade which is why we still import a fair bit. At home in Scotland the main grain crop is barley for malting for beer and of course whisky.
    West Sussex UK

Comment

That's a nice set up. Thanks for the photos.

Originally posted by Tundra Twin Track View Post

Paul the pedal beside chip tray lowers &raises the counterweight,the Handwheel above pedal adjust counterweight in or out that slides on arm for light to heavy pull on chain.Where cable is connected to arm a pulley is used to allow steering for contour cutting.The pulleys on back of table are raised when using this setup and lowered below table surface to allow longer pieces to pass over when power feed not being used. Click image for larger version

Name:	F42981C6-7501-4B77-8124-3B348748EA7E.png
Views:	200
Size:	3.89 MB
ID:	2010841 Click image for larger version

Name:	B5E792C6-8814-4335-AEF4-65F1596D2395.png
Views:	212
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	2010839 Click image for larger version

Name:	C181C976-8BC1-49E3-9A93-A8FEF0F3AB39.png
Views:	201
Size:	3.63 MB
ID:	2010840
      This is a very clever design and use it a lot for 3/8” thick material and up, I use 3/8” blades nearly always from 4 to 18 teeth.
      Paul A.
      SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
      You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Alciatore View Post
        That's a nice set up. Thanks for the photos.

It’s really old school but it cuts pretty fast,took me about 25 minutes after it was layed out.I do get the odd piece CNC plasma or waterjet but most times I can have job done at home in the time it takes getting it custom cut with travel time and my shop is open 24/7 when need be🤓

Comment

Nice! I like wrenches that will either break the bolt loose, or break it off
          I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
          X