Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aluminum poisoning part II

sorry just a joke

I'm going to fry up 12 Oz. and have a healthy meal for a change.

Comment

Shoot that man, with an aluminium bullet of course!

Comment

A guy tried that in the fifties and I ate the damn bullet, too. I survived with a peptic ulcer.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer
          sorry just a joke

You sure are

Comment

Originally posted by IOWOLF
            You sure are

UBjackle ----- spankin? then behave....

Comment

You are Black aren't you?

Comment

How would you know that?

Comment

You act and talk like one.Of course you could just be a wannabe.

Comment

There is actually some sanity to this post,,,, why in the heck are the veiws almost the same as the replys on this entire forum, so i picked a topic i knew everybody checked on (aluminum poisoning) and still almost the same amount of views as there are replys, should be a much wider range with maybe very few replys but many many views, somthing is jacked up...

Comment

what do you mean "like one" happen to be sicilian but still you better watch your step fella.....

Comment

All topics that require only opinion will garner more views and responses. The more vitriolic and controversial, the stronger the effect. If an ill-tempered but usually knowledgeable regular can be dragged into mud wrestling with the pig, that really boosts ratings.

Like most mud wrestling with pigs, it accomplishes nothing except to irritate the pig and get everyone involved filthy dirty.

BTW, not calling anyone a pig here, it's a metaphor, relax, enjoy, move along, there's nothing happening here on this thread. Go back to posting and reading about useful home shop machinist relevant projects.

Best,

BW
                        ---------------------------------------------------

http://www.cnccookbook.com/index.htm
                        Try G-Wizard Machinist's Calculator for free:
                        http://www.cnccookbook.com/CCGWizard.html

Comment

Originally posted by BobWarfield
                          All topics that require only opinion will garner more views and responses. The more vitriolic and controversial, the stronger the effect. If an ill-tempered but usually knowledgeable regular can be dragged into mud wrestling with the pig, that really boosts ratings.

Like most mud wrestling with pigs, it accomplishes nothing except to irritate the pig and get everyone involved filthy dirty.

BTW, not calling anyone a pig here, it's a metaphor, relax, enjoy, move along, there's nothing happening here on this thread. Go back to posting and reading about useful home shop machinist relevant projects.

Best,

BW
                          yeah but Bob, im showing 11 views and 10 responces, thats way out of wack,,, on my earlier patent post im showing 50 views and 49 responces, this is way out of proportion, usually there is about 15 to 30 views before anybody has the ball sto make a responce,,,, EEEEEVVVVVVVAAAANNNN,,, expalin this mess

UBjackel be hidin, UBjackel make right decision....

Comment

The views counter is messed up. For a while now it is counting only posts/replies to a topic, not views. It counts the original post as a view.
                            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Heck Evan I figured any one with Eyes could see that, as it is only 1 higher every time except the sticky.
                              But it goes to show Common sense is not so common,I better shut up now or I may get whacked , so "Forget about it"

Comment

Working...
                              X