No announcement yet.

well lathe move and ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, back in March I dropped a 7 lb board on my big toe, and now it looks like D-3.

Geez Evan - is that your toe? It looks like the same one in many of the photos, and you're just odd enough to document the progression of such an injury.

Alstair - joking aside, I hope you have a speedy recovery with the fewest possible complications. Recent experience has taught me the surprizing amount of discomfort that can result from even the most trivial toe smash injuries. I wouldn't wish it on any friend.

-Mark

(somehow my usual sig line doesn't seem appropriate)
    The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

almost as bad as that ugly man with no shirt he once posted.
      This guy?

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

No the other guy was uglier.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Nah.. the one I'm recalling was lots uglier'n that. Older, grayer beard. Not quite as intelligent looking...
          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

sounds like my boss
            Why buy it for $2 when you can make it for $20

Comment

Ah. You mean this guy. Here's a peek into the future...

Comment

Evan isn't that a recent photo of Sir John of nottinghamastan and also
                Maybe we could take up a collection, and hire a full time scantily clad cute little blonde nurse,..bet that would distract from the pain for a while!!!

I will be first to put up a contribution I have One and elevenpence halfpenny in my post office account all in gold I will let you have it all for an hour with her.
                Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

That resembles Osama's sister, Eileen.

Comment

Alistair,

One and elevenpence halfpenny will get you an hour with his wife:

Comment

Damn, she's a cutie! .......Have the glasses on now....not as cute as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                        Alistair,

One and elevenpence halfpenny will get you an hour with his wife:

Actually my great aunt by marriage, twice removed.
                        Once from the Rose and Crown for fighting and once from the Young Liberals for farting out loud, [ I mean LOUD ]

Kindly soul but most importantly great Uncle Herman owns the TOS lathe works in Czechoslovakia.

Last edited by John Stevenson; 07-18-2006, 08:19 AM.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Aunt Elsie

Evan, I know you are good with computers but how did you hack into my Family History file?

Old Aunt would force her way out of the cellar for less than a Shilling!
                          Michael

Australia

Comment

Best wishes!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you're felling better soon!

Comment

Alistair, sorry passed by this thread earlier, OUCH. speedy recovery. Evan as my 7 year would say, 'that's sick & wrong!'
                              in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

???

Evan,
                                What have I done to you to deserve this ?

I have just spent the last half hour reading some of your posts to get a feeling as I don't read this board.

I know John spends a lot of time on here, too much in fact, but most of his posts come over as helpful although don't tell him that.

Yours come over as smug.

Whilst it's OK for the guys to take pot shots at each other, lets face it you should be grown up, innocent bystanders should be left out of this and you don't need to go this far to prove you are a total arsehole.

Gert.

Comment

Working...
                                X