well lathe move and ouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooops,
    No dinner tonight.................................

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Heh heh. My meaning was that is the wife of the old fellow that I posted. Now, if that picture really does resemble John (according to Alistair) then perhaps a snap of Gert would be illuminating?
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Hi Alistair,

Very sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you mend soon

If I may suggest...

I always wear steel toe boots made by Red Wing. They're rated to support 2,500 pounds, so they provide a good margin of safety even with larger equipment.
        Leigh
        The entire content of this post is copyright by, and is the sole property of, the author. No assignment
        of title nor right of publication shall ensue from presentation of this material on any computer site.

Comment

Alistair,

Make good use of your time! While you're incapacitated, have someone come in and clean up that messy shop of yours.

Comment

The only thing messy in my workshop is my big toe and gert please dont think badly of Evan I am sure you misunderstood him no offense meant Alistair p s still say that old feller is a striking resemblence to his ludshup
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Bollocks.
              OK message too short Double bollocks.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

I thought he was rather handsome quite majestic even regal. still bollocks it is. Alistair

Comment

The word "vacant" comes to my mind.

To make it clear, the pic I posted of the old woman was not intended to somehow reflect on Gert. That didn't even occur to me. It was intended only in jest as the "wife" of the old man with the grey beard.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Yep, don't go to dissing Gert. The only thing most of us know about her for sure is that she has bad taste in men!!!
                    North Central Arkansas

Comment

or a kind kind heart to take his ludshup in and feed and wash for him Alistair

Comment

Working...
                      X