Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    or a kind kind heart to take his ludshup in and feed and wash for him Alistair

Leave a comment:

• ulav8r
    replied
    Yep, don't go to dissing Gert. The only thing most of us know about her for sure is that she has bad taste in men!!!

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    The word "vacant" comes to my mind.

To make it clear, the pic I posted of the old woman was not intended to somehow reflect on Gert. That didn't even occur to me. It was intended only in jest as the "wife" of the old man with the grey beard.

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    I thought he was rather handsome quite majestic even regal. still bollocks it is. Alistair

Leave a comment:

• John Stevenson
    replied
    Bollocks.
    OK message too short Double bollocks.

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    The only thing messy in my workshop is my big toe and gert please dont think badly of Evan I am sure you misunderstood him no offense meant Alistair p s still say that old feller is a striking resemblence to his ludshup

Leave a comment:

• john hobdeclipe
    replied
    Alistair,

Make good use of your time! While you're incapacitated, have someone come in and clean up that messy shop of yours.

Leave a comment:

• Leigh
    replied
    Hi Alistair,

Very sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you mend soon

If I may suggest...

I always wear steel toe boots made by Red Wing. They're rated to support 2,500 pounds, so they provide a good margin of safety even with larger equipment.

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Heh heh. My meaning was that is the wife of the old fellow that I posted. Now, if that picture really does resemble John (according to Alistair) then perhaps a snap of Gert would be illuminating?

Leave a comment:

• John Stevenson
    replied
    Ooops,
    No dinner tonight.................................

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ???

Evan,
    What have I done to you to deserve this ?

I have just spent the last half hour reading some of your posts to get a feeling as I don't read this board.

I know John spends a lot of time on here, too much in fact, but most of his posts come over as helpful although don't tell him that.

Yours come over as smug.

Whilst it's OK for the guys to take pot shots at each other, lets face it you should be grown up, innocent bystanders should be left out of this and you don't need to go this far to prove you are a total arsehole.

Gert.

Leave a comment:

• Mcgyver
    replied
    Alistair, sorry passed by this thread earlier, OUCH. speedy recovery. Evan as my 7 year would say, 'that's sick & wrong!'

Leave a comment:

• Superhawk996
    replied
    Best wishes!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you're felling better soon!

Leave a comment:

• miker
    replied
    Aunt Elsie

Evan, I know you are good with computers but how did you hack into my Family History file?

Old Aunt would force her way out of the cellar for less than a Shilling!

Leave a comment:

• John Stevenson
    replied
    Originally posted by Evan
    Alistair,

One and elevenpence halfpenny will get you an hour with his wife:

Actually my great aunt by marriage, twice removed.
    Once from the Rose and Crown for fighting and once from the Young Liberals for farting out loud, [ I mean LOUD ]

Kindly soul but most importantly great Uncle Herman owns the TOS lathe works in Czechoslovakia.

Last edited by John Stevenson; 07-18-2006, 08:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X