No announcement yet.

Lookie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's nice. If I search fleabay Canada for "shaper" this is all I find.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

second one is up the road 15 or so miles never heard of the outfit selling it but with the shop closures in the area. A lot of machines are going for scrap only the CNC and newer stuff are getting picked up.
      Glen
      Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Can't give the damn things away here.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALBA-4S-SHAPIN...mZ190009522552

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
          That's nice. If I search fleabay Canada for "shaper" this is all I find.
          yeah but if you bought her now for $59, may seem like a good price but you'll keep paying and paying and paying.

Comment

Michigan and Pennsylvania? You Northerners always get the good deals.

For the right price, I'd drive up there and get one. Don't know what I'd do with it just yet but I could brag like you guys then.

Comment

Thats what we get for winning the war.

Comment

John My friend just bought a little beauty here in scotland for آ£80 plus delivery ,and was pleased to get it. It seems to be the bigger ones no one want's.That's what I have observed here in the uk that was a beauty you had John went cheap too wish I could have bought it but it was too heavy for me to take up the drive as I have a very steep winding drive up to my house, and then a sixteen inch lift to my workshop .Alistair
                Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by CCWKen
                  Michigan and Pennsylvania? You Northerners always get the good deals.

For the right price, I'd drive up there and get one. Don't know what I'd do with it just yet but I could brag like you guys then.
                  Yeah, they are like toadstools here. It has been rainy, and we were out of town for a week and a half. These grew through the cracks in the concrete in front of the garage while we were away.

Jim H.

Comment

Cruel, just plain cruel
                    People done have Respect for Themselves... Let alone Other People

Comment

Jim, I have the twin to the one on the left.

Comment

See what I mean? There you go vaunting again.

Hey Jim, any of those going on the block? I could use the one on the far right.

Comment

Must be an Atlas.huh Ken?

Jim, what kind of seed do you use to get a crop like that?

Comment

High potency Miracle Grow??

Comment

Ok, I'm moving east. Here in Calif we have two types of old shops. Historical and none... and ya can't touch the historical because they believe it's better to leave stuff right where it was dropped in the weather and let it rust in peace (historically) than let it be restored and used.

Comment

Working...
                              X