Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

forum rules on trading items? (machinery)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum rules on trading items? (machinery)

Is this type of post frowned on? I want to make an even swap for a small piece of machinery that would actually be a slight trade up for the other party.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Are you making money from this? Is it a commercial enterprise? If not I say go for it.
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

forum rules on trading items? (machinery)

No money. Just want to trade my long bed sherline 4400 for a short bed 4500.
      Nothing wrong with the lathe. I want a smaller machine for more bench room.
      Hoping to find someone close to the central Virginia area.
      Mike
      email: [email protected]

Comment

Go to www.groups.yahoo.com and type Sherline into the search line for 6-7 groups of Sherline enthusiasts. You have to register with yahoo (trivial) and
        'join' the group, usually a formality before you can post. One thing when joining unclick the email option or every post in the group will end up in your email box!
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

I wish we had a trading forum here. Maybe the "Third Hand"?

I have a few things I'm triping over that I'd trade for more junk.

Comment

Bartering, I am all for it and dont think it should be frowned upon. Folks helpin folks....JRouche
            My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Thanks sch. I'll try that. A "trading post" forum would be kinda neat.

Comment

I think there is an obvious difference between selling your stuff comercially or otherwise and offering a good swap or bartering or offering free goods this is just being kind to your fellow enginering participant on this forum regards and good luck Alistair
                Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
                X