clamp mfg? warning dialup user 62k picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clamp mfg? warning dialup user 62k picture

I was browsing the metalworking.com site and ran across this photo with some interesting clamps. What brand are they?

John

Well it says Royal on it...could it be:

www.royalworkholding.com

???? I couldn't find that exact clamp on their site, and I don't know if there's more than one Royal.

Comment

There are a couple of those in the shop at work, if no one else ID's them before Monday I'll let you know what they are then.

Comment

Please let us know how it works, too.

I don't see any way for it to be holding in the table slot, and it just doesn't look like it's magnetic. The little screw looks like it engages a worm gear to tighten the clamp on the work.

Roger
        Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

It is MONO-BLOC CLAMPS by Mitee-bite at this URL:

http://www.miteebite.com/products/mo..._clamps_e.html

It uses a warm gear. No, I never used one, but was curious after seeing the picture.

- Reed
          Raleigh

Comment

Thanks for the link, Reed.

Now I'm even more curious. How did you go about finding the info? Google? If so, what did you search for?

Roger
            Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

Winchman,

First I went tried - royal clamp mill, then I read something that got triggered to search for - royal mill clamp arm, which then lead me to it.

- Reed
              Raleigh, NC

Comment

Working...
              X