An Interesting Machine Moving Option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Interesting Machine Moving Option?

While surfing Ebay, I came across this....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Forklift-Trailer...QQcmdZViewItem

Opinion of this approach?

TMT

That's a neat idea. If it works as advertised, I could see a lot of great uses for it. It would be even cooler to have something like that which would load cargo into the pickup truck bed. Maybe a swivel arrangement? Ok, well I guess you could always buy a second pickup truck.

-Mark
    The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

That trailer looks as though it would fold in half if you went over a bump fith a full load.
      Likewise tilting it with the load elevated could leave it in a crumpled heap.

Tim

Comment

Likewise tilting it with the load elevated could leave it in a crumpled heap.

hey man have you been sleeping with big Norah againAlistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
          hey man have you been sleeping with big Norah againAlistair
          Chance would be a fine thing

Comment

he should mass-produce those and call them the "Home Shop Machine Tool Mover", the best use i can think for one of those is hauling a bridgeport!

Comment

I hope he gets more than the current bid for it because it looks like it is a no reserve auction. I don't think $150 will cover much of the cost heck the hydraulics are worth at least $500 or more.
              GD

Comment

Working...
              X