I just got something really weird in the mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got something really weird in the mail

It looks like the cover of an HSM issue, but nothing else???
    Leigh
    The entire content of this post is copyright by, and is the sole property of, the author. No assignment
    of title nor right of publication shall ensue from presentation of this material on any computer site.

the postie person some place along the line couldn't keep their hands of it.
    Or one of the ever present high speed sorting machines needed to wipe up some grease. LOL

If it is ripped along the edge and has the staple slots in it you need to contact the VP for a replacement. Considering they come in a plastic sack not always sealed well you are lucky to get anything.
    Must be the daysfor postal F*** *ps, as I got a post card blank on the message side but with address and return address on the front.
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Hi Glen,

This was in a sealed plastic bag, so nothing missing that I can identify ???
      Leigh
      The entire content of this post is copyright by, and is the sole property of, the author. No assignment
      of title nor right of publication shall ensue from presentation of this material on any computer site.

Comment

Originally posted by Leigh
        It looks like the cover of an HSM issue, but nothing else???
        They sent me one of those when my subscription lapsed a few months ago. It seems to be a confusingly non-obvious renewal solicitation.
        Todd

Comment

Hi Todd,

That may be it. Sure did disguise it well Mighty stupid idea.

Thanks.
          Leigh

Comment

Working...
          X