OT: Natasha Kampusch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Natasha Kampusch

Well off topic but so was our thing about this Crocodile hunter- ray of sunshine- call him-what you will.

So media attention has turned to this young lady from Austria who has been a prisoner for 8 long years.

My wife has an idea that she is a fake and so have I. She has her reasons but these are not mine.

Well, for those with powers of observation and deduction, what do you think?

Norman

It was a plot hatched 8 years ago to take the media attention off the also proposed plot to kill the crocodile hunter.

There have been many sleeper plots like this, just imagine if the week before, you went into the bookmakers and asked for odds on Mother Teresa dying and Princess Di getting killed on the same day.
    You would have made enough to buy a clapped out shaper :d

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

OT:Natasha Kamputsch

Well, you can tell that our John is not just a pretty face.
      We know now how he pays for his tools!

Speaking of faces and tools, my wife is/was a consultant orthodontist.
      Speaking of dates and time spans, that is or was my job.
      In 8 years, her teeth have altered- but how or by whom?

Next?

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN ATKINSON
        In 8 years, her teeth have altered- but how or by whom?

Next?

Norm
        I see her spelling has changed in 20 minutes

Tim

Comment

It is all good television Norm and she does have a very nice smile.
          In reality, I have got to the point where I suspect every script that is shown on television including the "news".

Good lyrics to " Television, the Drug of the nation" here by the Disposable Heroes of Hiphoprisy pretty well sums it up
          http://www.ocap.ca/songs/televisn.html
          Last edited by speedy; 09-07-2006, 06:50 AM.
          Ken.

Comment

One way of auditioning for Maria von Krapp in " Sound of Music"?

Ken, I didn't know you had such classical tastes.

Well, I wonder what our American cousins make of it?

Norm

Comment

I think she is really osama bin laden, sex change , bit of plastic surgery , bit of make up...... cant fool me

Comment

Nahh

Nahh.. Osama is not hiding, he is running a hotel in South Florida in plain sight.

We've spent millions chasing that rascal through the mountains.. and there he is.. "CAN I HELP YOU SIRRR" as you walk in..

Norman, I ain't got a clue what you are talking about. Not on the news here. We had a baby killer plastered all over the news for days, then.. surprise, he is a publicity seeking nut. We gave him exactly what he wanted.

Meanwhile, Iran has been shelling the Kurds in Northern Iraq, a country we are responsible for by occupation rules of conduct.
                Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

David ,

Little girl kipnapped by wacko psyhco axe murderer childmolester type and forced to live in an underground lair for 8 years - managed to escape.
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/5319214.stm

Comment

Norm, I must confess that I like what I like.
                    American cousins? Billie was really likeable too. She was part 1 of married 1st cousins Billie and John; Canadian or American if I recall correctly. I was a young man then and quite surprised to discover that cousins could marry and everything else, safely.
                    Last edited by speedy; 09-07-2006, 08:46 AM.
                    Ken.

Comment

David,
                      I'm trying to sneak in a far more exciting newscast before our Prime Minister resigns- today?. Well, I have been resigned to him for too long!

Just a wicked thought.
                      Can't offer much about the Kurds. History has it that the British used- poison gas! Only a rumour- of course. 'Cept I know who did it.

Norm

Comment

Rumour has it that Tony and GWB are swapping positions for a term. Now wouldn`t that be something to experience. Oh, and Uncle Helen is in the running for U.N secretary general.
                        Ken.

Comment

Perhaps Natasha is a suitable applicant for residence here?

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Cellar Dwellers?

Does this mean those 10000 missing people a year are all in someones cellar locked up?HMM. so thats where they all went..

Comment

{{Only a rumour- of course. 'Cept I know who did it}} Now it comes out. I thought that's why you went to Spain!

Comment

Working...
                              X