Way O.T. Maria Sharapova

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way O.T. Maria Sharapova

Wow, did anyone catch the match between Sharapova and Hennin, That girls tough to watch, she is so freeking hot though and she spanked the belgium too --- the last time i seen looks AND performance like that i was staring at a ferrari...

Disappointed

I saw the title of this thread and thought, "Oh Boy! Somebody else has been kidnapped and gotten their teeth fixed!!"

Comment

I am assuming you have seen-

http://www.sharapova.org.uk/
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

She's under half my age and 4 inches taller than I am but its still fun to dream

Comment

Way O.T. Maria Sharapova

At the risk of showing my age, I had the same reaction to Chris Everitt the first year she made it big
          Jim (KB4IVH)

Only fools abuse their tools.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer
            She's under half my age and 4 inches taller than I am but its still fun to dream
            6'3"puts her 2" shorter than me,she could however beat me in a wrestling match

Comment

Originally posted by wierdscience
              6'3"puts her 2" shorter than me,she could however beat me in a wrestling match
              Yeah, right. Like any of us, you'd probably let her, too.

-Mark
              The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer
                the last time i seen looks AND performance like that i was staring at a ferrari...
                That Nike outfit she was wearing was stunning -- it looked like a back-less black evening gown, at first glance.

I thought it was amusing that she was playing championship tennis with long dangly earings and a gold necklace...
                "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did."

Comment

I know, i couldnt believe it either, that dress was suposedly auctioned off after the match for some kind of charity...

Comment

She was just on Letterman,black dress,long legs,high heels,perfect combination.......droool

Comment

You sad, sad, sad old men.
                      Still, if it keeps your blood flowing in the right direction....
                      Ken.

Comment

Originally posted by speedy
                        You sad, sad, sad old men.
                        Still, if it keeps your blood flowing in the right direction....
                        Only thing is there's not a lot left for the brain then,mind you I've only got a small brain.

Allan

PS....not mentioning the "M" word to you.

Comment

Way OT- Maria Sharapova

Sorry AK, I was a bit dyslexic. You did say " Gownless evening strap" and it being auctioned off for " Chastity"

Don't disappont an old man- say 'Yes'

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by Allan Waterfall
                            Only thing is there's not a lot left for the brain then,mind you I've only got a small brain.
                            Allan PS....not mentioning the "M" word to you.
                            Let me ponder that for a while Allan.
                            Ken.

Comment

Working...
                            X