Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP --- MSC 13/40 lathe (anyone have one?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP --- MSC 13/40 lathe (anyone have one?)

My friend is in a pickel, he needs to get some parts out and his MSC 951735 engine lathe (also known as a Dashin Prince) is having wiring trouble, he had a guy try and help replace a relay and the guy forgot where some of the wires went --------------- We have three wiring diagrams (two directly from MSC), that really dont make any sense to us and are missing some key factors, If anybody has this lathe and can take an in depth picture of the two farthest relays to the right and the attachment wires to them (I believe they are the reverse and forward relays) you will make one colo. machinist very happy, I know this is one of those long shot crap shoots but i also know to never underestimate you blokes, thanks... A.K.
    Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 09-11-2006, 11:43 AM.

Pretty hard to know from "MSC" and 13x40, but last I knew they were selling a model identical to my Kent:

IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n16/pfcarpenter/Kent1340Asmall.jpg[/IMG]

If it looks like this, it *may* be the same and I would be happy to snap a picture and send it, but cannot do it until tonight, unfortunately. I have a series of pictures, but never snapped one of the inside of the box that houses all the relays.

You can email me offline if you wish at [email protected]

Paul
    Paul Carpenter
    Mapleton, IL

Comment

Okay...I am a big dummy. I just saw your part number and looked it up. That is the Tiwanese built 13x40 carried by a lot of manufacturers.

Sorry....mine is a Chicom model :-) If I had $7000 to spend, I would not have gone this route

Paul
      Paul Carpenter
      Mapleton, IL

Comment

Working...
      X