I learned something this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I learned something this week

Will Folks I learned something this week . Dont ask about cutter grinders on this site . I starts a chain reaction.
    Every Mans Work Is A Portrait of Him Self
    http://sites.google.com/site/machinistsite/TWO-BUDDIES
    http://s178.photobucket.com/user/lan...?sort=3&page=1

Originally posted by lane
    Will Folks I learned something this week . Dont ask about cutter grinders on this site . I starts a chain reaction.

Like mixing Coke and Pepsi?

Or like 50 people sending you plans?
    I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Dude, it's not you....

EVERYTHING starts a chain reaction here.

And don't get Norman and I trading comments, I think we are off some scale somewhere.... At least there is definitely something fishy involved.

Go have a gill or so of something fermented, park your tail in a chair, and be glad you are not us. Or, if you like company, head for the local watering hole and spend a fin or two..............

Keep eye on ball.
      Hashim Khan

Comment

Lane,
        It's nothing more than writing a line on the net. We do get hooked, bait each other and trawl on potty subjects. In some ways, we are in the same boat as a pair of former French vassails( oh, yes).

So Lane, might I answer you E-mail? Nope and I am not pulling the 'wool' over your eyes. Ask JT to translate but you will 'rue' the day.

Now if Mark is 'abord de', I am at it again!

Seriously, we simply want to raise the standards before they flag.

And it is is 'Bon Soir' from him and it's 'Good Night' from me.

Norm

Comment

This site is where the "information superhighway" meets the winding cow path, you can't go 101 MPH or miss all the bullsh**!
          Today I will gladly share my experience and advice, for there no sweeter words than "I told you so."

Comment

We do get hooked, bait each other and trawl on potty subjects.
            So, what do you think of that idiot ____ ____?

Fill in blank with appropriate name, preferably a political figure. Then watch the fun.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

{{So, what do you think of that idiot ____ ____?}} The 2 blanks are filled with "_ALL POLITICIANS"_

Comment

Well, you are going to miss me for a while ( shouts of 'Hurrah, Hurrah),
                I have an E-mail from asking for --------------wait for it------------
                more cutter grinder drawings! Oh, infamy, infamy. There is someone got it

'In for me'

Nil illigitimi carborundum!

Norm

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN ATKINSON
                  Well, you are going to miss me for a while ( shouts of 'Hurrah, Hurrah),
                  I have an E-mail from asking for --------------wait for it------------
                  more cutter grinder drawings! Oh, infamy, infamy. There is someone got it

'In for me'

Nil illigitimi carborundum!

Norm
                  Norman,I still have the set you sent me,it was the other four sets that five other people sent that I deleted.One involved a side grinder and was scary
                  I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

It's the new chain letter craze!

I am now getting carriers delivering constructed assorted tool and cutters grinders on the hour and the half hour.

Don't break the chain, don't break the chain! I am selling them on E-bay!

A somewhat bewildered Norman

Comment

friends you never meet

It would be nice to meet some of you . Norman A. Sir John an especially Evan . I take it he is collage educated.
                      Every Mans Work Is A Portrait of Him Self
                      http://sites.google.com/site/machinistsite/TWO-BUDDIES
                      http://s178.photobucket.com/user/lan...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I don't think Evan is college educated-- I think he educated the college.
                        mark costello-Low speed steel

Comment

Working...
                        X