OT: Giant Doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Giant Doll

A lot of work went into this, a lot of money, a lot of planning and a lot of teamwork. I'm impressed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...q=giant+puppet

wow........................
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

wow......................

Comment

Very, very strange and impressive. Why?
        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Pretty wierd and cool. Some background:

http://www.firstscience.com/SITE/edi...s_11052006.asp

Comment

Because they can, figured it would be the French. They seem to do things just because they can be done. Can you see the freaking out of the local governments safety people if it was in this country with the guy standing on the frame being transfered by the crane, or the one climbing down the framework with out a ladder or harness. Or the children riding on the arms. It is an amazing work and show.
            Last edited by PTSideshow; 09-24-2006, 03:26 PM.
            Glen
            Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
            I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
            All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Even though it is a female doll, it comes off as being oftly queer. Yeh it has to be french.

Comment

Originally posted by BillH
                Even though it is a female doll, it comes off as being oftly queer. Yeh it has to be french.
                Yep I thought the same thing then it hit me .... the thing kinda looks like Michael Jackson. Not the ABC Mikey but the one after BillyJean a little bit before his nose fell off.
                Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Really cool. JRouche
                  My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Who shaved the legs
                    Better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Comment

Very weird and fascinating. Figures that it's French. I'd like to see a version by Survival Research Labs. SRL would make one that broad-jumps into the crowd, belches fire, and kicks cars around.

-Mark
                      The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Working...
                      X