DId anyone see the wendy's bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DId anyone see the wendy's bike

Hi Did anyone see the Wendy's bike made by the tuttles oprange county I have a question I really can't understand the rear wheel cover .Thewheel cover is made in two parts which don't fit in the middle ie it has a largish gap running the whole way down.anyway I can see this ok in dry weather but surely when it rains the water will be projected onto the backs of the driver etc please explain this as the crowd all cheered and no one asked about this it must be me missing something or else???? Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Orange County choppers is all about looks, not function! What are you thinking? Bringing in the subject of Functionality, how dare you!

Comment

The bikes that they chuck and hammer together are only made for show and not practicability.

All the best....mark

Comment

Bill, that's actually quite accurate for their "theme" bikes built for corporate sponsors.
        They drag them around to shows to get the name out, MAYBE run one on a sunny day for outside activities then back under wraps.

And at that they'll run $100k for Paulie & Vinnie to beat on 'em with hammers!

I don't begrudge Paul Sr. anything though.
        He was already a millionaire from his structural steel business before his bike business went nuts.

It goes to them what has, I swear!

Len

Comment

Alistair,
          having you got anything more interesting to do? like watching green paint dry instead of watching these morons.

They are an insult to anyone's intelligence.

I'm proud to say I have watched one show only.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Yes now I see I just couldn't fathom this gaping gap in the design versus functionality barrier sorry guys how dare I think That a $100000 motor bike should function properly my mistake,Alistair

Comment

Well then, you'll most likely be a candidte for this Bimota.

Only $60+ grand and no body work to bother cleaning!

Len

Comment

Is that a Jar-Jar Binks bike?

Comment

There's bikes you ride and bikes you look at. This is what the ones you ride look like - at least it's what mine looks like, and some of the places I ride, too.

http://TheVirtualBarAndGrill.com/gallery/dp_gallery

My favorites: Run to the Sun - Jasper, Alberta, Road to the Meet in New Mexico - Taos, EKIII Run 2006 - Geneva on the Lake, Ohio. 3 parties, 20,000 miles. Starting point: Seattle.

Good roads, cold beer, fine people, and the unique sound of Harley-Davidson motors - it just doesn't get better. And the road goes on forever...

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                    ............please explain this as the crowd all cheered and no one asked about this it must be me missing something or else???? Alistair
                    Alistair, I would have given my eyeteeth and maybe my left nut up to my right elbow to have been there when you asked them "hey mates, what's with the hole up the middle of the fender? Did it get by you somehow?" You don't suppose it was meant as a gag, like the Emperor not wearing any cloths dp up? !!
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

My, my! From the looks of the underneath of that Bimota, someone had just stopped by to stroke it a little.
                      "People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time they will pick themselves up and carry on" : Winston Churchill

Comment

LOL,
                        But I wouldn't like that welded to my leg

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Sorry guys آ£60g's or not that is one ugly loking bike I like the old ones best all round and functional,not all jaggy poky jap bent chaotic scrap.Alistair

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
                            Sorry guys آ£60g's or not that is one ugly loking bike I like the old ones best all round and functional,not all jaggy poky jap bent chaotic scrap.Alistair
                            Philistine!
                            That's pure Italian Sex on wheels..

Peter

Comment

Originally posted by QSIMDO
                              Well then, you'll most likely be a candidte for this Bimota.

Only $60+ grand and no body work to bother cleaning!

uhhhh, which end does the hay go in and which end does a gentleman stand clear of?

Comment

Working...
                              X