No announcement yet.

I want to Introduce a friend of mine...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to Introduce a friend of mine...

deledge , He is a brand new member and a friend of mine,Please coax him out of the shadows and give him a warm welcome.

Jay

Welcome Deledge, get the ball rolling, say something, maybe Millman will flame you.

Comment

Originally posted by BillH
      Welcome Deledge, get the ball rolling, say something, maybe Millman will flame you.
      Millman is quite the flamer

Welcome Deledge.

Comment

Damn Hide!!

Deledge!! What sort of a name is that? Why don't you read some books instead of coming here and trying to get knowledge for nothing? Don't be so damn lazy. Go get a file and a hammer and make something the proper way.

Welcome to the forum

Rgds
        Michael

Australia

Comment

Whoa, tough crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by IOWOLF
            deledge , He is a brand new member and a friend of mine,Please coax him out of the shadows and give him a warm welcome.
            Jay
            You have a friend, Jay ?

Welcome to the party deledge. Now get up off dechair and get yourself a beer.
            Ken.

Comment

Welcome to deledge. I was a bit confused when he sent me a note thanking for the elbow engine plans, but this helped me sort it out.

I would guess he is either a student or the instructor at the trade school Wolfie got the plans for. In either case, we look forward to hearing from him.
              Jim H.

Comment

Don't be a whimp. Come'on and post something, anything. Do it just to make Millmans day. He hasn't sliced and diced anyone yet but the day is still young. Millmans cranky till he gets to satisfy his urge to out wit and impress you with his wealth of knowledge and social intercourse skills .

If you are one of those guys who always does a search for information and is good at it then we may never hear from you. There ain't many topics in metalworking and politics that ain't been coverd ten times over on this board! How many times do you think the topic of threading has come up but still the guys helped me out just a short time ago.

Go ahead, make your first post and will see if the responce you get warrants changing your name to "deludge"! If you're for real, welcome aboard!

Ray.............
                Last edited by Your Old Dog; 10-24-2006, 10:18 AM.
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by BillH

Come on guys, Millman is one of the more entertaining guys on here.

You have to love him, or hate him, like W, or Hillery.

Kap

Comment

Originally posted by kap pullen
                    Come on guys, Millman is one of the more entertaining guys on here.

Kap
                    I tend to agree with that, even though he won't be seen holding hands with me any more

And welcome deledge, here is a place where you will be informed, entertained, and infuriated.

Peter

Comment

He's Kinda Shy.
                      C'mon David,Take a break from teaching and jump in.

Comment

IOWOLF's right deledge, jump in the fray.

Comment

Dont worry Wolfie whenever you introduce someone they never turn up happens to me as well ,hell come in his own time or not Alistair
                          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Wolf... I think you scared him off. Should of just waited till he posted then stepped with this is my freind. Well if your out there welcome.
                            Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Jay, you obviously think highly of your friend to introduce him. He will turn up when he is ready. He probably doesn`t want to appear to be holding hands.

And while we are pissing in pockets here, I think Millman is alright as well.
                              Now back to learning? digital camera stuff.
                              Ken.

Comment

Working...
                              X