X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the world of advertising coming to Alistair

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Laser-Guide-te...QQcmdZViewItem
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

I don't see no hair anywhere so I'll take two!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

I see he's sold the same item a few times before, without the aid of naked flesh, he seems to be looking for about 50% extra with the flesh

Tim

Comment

I saw one of those at Lowes the other day. I think it was like 26.95 US.
        Paul in NE Ohio

Comment

PH I did not realize Low's was selling THAT. I will have to start shopping at Lows now, even if I don't like our local store.
          Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
          http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

That's a hell of a place to put a drill/driver!

Comment

Originally posted by PHiers
              I saw one of those at Lowes the other day. I think it was like 26.95 US.
              If it's only $26.95, it's bound to have something I don't want!

Comment

tsk tsk

"Fits 95% of all the rest - ask if it fits yours"

is this inyourendo?

That is a hell of a tidy slice of heaven. I bet she also has a wonderful mind to match.

Thanks for brightening up my day Alistair
                Ken.

Comment

Looks like that was a perfect cut to begin with! I doubt DeWalt can improve that!!

Comment

My personal oppinion on the matter is that if the girl is hot, she should be allowed to walk around completely naked any time of the day on any channel inside of my TV set.

Comment

Originally posted by BillH
                      My personal oppinion on the matter is that if the girl is hot, she should be allowed to walk around completely naked any time of the day on any channel inside of my TV set.
                      Bill,that should have read-

"My personal oppinion on the matter is that if the girl is hot, she should be allowed to walk/LAY around completely naked any time of the day,IN MY APARTMENT/HOUSE/BED FOR AS LONG AS SHE WANTS"
                      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

LOL, you know, I was just thinking that when I started to read your reply. Appears at the moment I would need a holodeck for that to happen.

Comment

Sure looks a nice fixture for parking the bicycle front wheel in.

Allan

Comment

tsk, tsk

Allan, you cyclists are all the same
                            Ken.

Comment

What is the world of advertising coming to Alistair ?

I agree.

There's clearly not enough of this and I think we should write to our MP's and lobby for a change in legislation. Posters like this should be compulsory in workshops.

And on a related note, I've had a number of complaints concerning sexual harassment from the middle-aged ladies who work for me. They are concerned that there is not enough of it anymore under the new regime of political correctness.

Peter

Comment

Working...
                              X