This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colloidal Silver Generator

Iv built my own Colloidal Silver Generator from a couple of 99.999 perent pure troy onces I had laying around the house, an old 9 volt DC cordless phone transformer, and i had to buy a cheap fish aquarium air pump with aireator ( $8.50) The results? Im making a quart and a half of colloidal silver per day and sweeling it down, since 6oz. from the health food store cost over 30 bucks this is pretty good considering a gallon of distilled water sets me back 80 cents and the coins will probably last a lifetime..

For those of you who dont know what C.S. is it is small silver particals held in suspension by an electrical charge, the bennies is its one of the most naturally occuring anti biotics on the planet -- it can wipe out over 650 different types of bacteria/viruses and fungi, it is used in the water filtration on most major airlines, it is used as a lining on all the plumbing of the space shuttles to prevent the spread of disease and many many more aplications.

A little history ---- silver has long been known to have these properties (4,000 years +) silverware was actually silverware for this reason, it was actually a pain in the butt because it tarnished all the time but its medicinal purposes kept it around up untill recently, back in the day (before refrigeration) it was common practice to keep a silver dollar in the milk jug and this would keep the milk from spoiling for many more days ---- You cannot overdose on C.S. but you can after years of injesting large quanities (esp. if its in bulk and not biotic or coloidal) develope Argyria which is just a fancy name for "blueing of the skin"
    It is for this reason that Royalty has recieved its nickname "blueblood"
    The peasants could not afford silver so they were immune to this effect, but not immune to many sicknesses and diseases, Argyria is actually rare but people back then had it more than todays modern techniques because they would grind it up into a powder and eat it, this is crude as the micron size of the coloidal gets to most places in the body (with much smaller dose) and biotic is even more refined,

there -- now you know everything you wanted to know about C.S.

If you care to learn more this is a pretty good site www.alternativescentral.com/colloidalsilver.htm
    Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 10-30-2006, 11:57 AM.

Colloidal Silver Generator

Boomer,

Interesting info. I have a friend who just bought a commercial rig to make his own CS. It cost him $70 or $80 bucks. I have all the stuff around to build one of these rigs. I tried the link but the info could not be found on that server (it said). If you find it again please post it again.

Thanks,
    Jim (KB4IVH)

Only fools abuse their tools.

Comment

What Todd "said".

It doesn't take a lot of silver poisoning to end up like this. It's permanent too.

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Scishopguy
        Boomer,

Interesting info. I have a friend who just bought a commercial rig to make his own CS. It cost him $70 or $80 bucks. I have all the stuff around to build one of these rigs. I tried the link but the info could not be found on that server (it said). If you find it again please post it again.

Thanks,

I updated the link and its works for me now so it should for you,

WOW that dude looks coooooool!

Evan --- you gotta try drinking this stuff while upside down --- its a trip bro..

Im just going for that light blue tint and then i plan on backing off some.
        Last edited by A.K. Boomer; 10-30-2006, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Unfortunately there is a considerable time delay. By the time the "tint" shows up it is way too late. After that you develop, literally, a darker shade of pale each time you go out in the sun.

Could be good for next Halloween though...

Comment

The thoughts of turning blue leave me cold. Blaze Orange on the other hand might have kept this guy from running over my foot as I'd been standing infront of his car for a good 8 minutes working.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Boomer:

From the health sites I frequent you are definitely doing this the right way.
              6-9 volts DC, with about 8 ounce of water for two hours while aerating with an aquarium pump.

You can drink it. Wash with it. It is good for "just" about anything that ails you. BUT drug companies don’t like you using it, because it is too cheep and you can “make it yourselfâ€‌.

If you want to turn blue you need to drink gallons of the stuff over a long period of time, although some have done it.

Comment

I just hope none of these freaks are in front of me next time I fly.
                It's bad enough trying to get thru security without shoes on let alone getting one of these twonks lighting up the alarms.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K. Boomer
                  -- it can wipe out over 650 different types of bacteria/viruses and
                  Uhh...would that also include the stuff I'm eating yogurt for to put in my system? :?
                  Len

Comment

na , waste of time ,
                    I prefer the traditional occasional 2 fingers worth of
                    quicksilver ,folowedby a tot of rum as well,
                    keeps the venereals at bay , good for intestinal fortitude , as well as keeping the hobias and sundy other curses spells and witchery away.

Comment

Getting Darker

Evan said, " a darker shade of pale each time you go out in the sun."

Is this because you start to act like a photographic plate?
                      Silver Halides?

Could you eventually become a Negative?

Rgds
                      Michael

Australia

Comment

Here is a good writeup on colloidal silver use including estimated dosages required to cause adverse side effects.

http://dermatology.cdlib.org/111/cas...a/wadhera.html

Comment

At 55 years, I've yet to have any illness that a bottle of rum wouldn't cure.

Comment

Is this because you start to act like a photographic plate?
                            Silver Halides?
                            Yes, but no halogens. It is likely silver sulphides that do it in the case of drinking colloidal silver. I used to operate my own darkroom for years since I was a kid but have stopped since the advent of high res digital photography. You have to be careful about absorbing silver from the developing chemicals, especially the fixer. It can be absorbed through the skin.

Comment

Working...
                            X