Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who knows where the cheapest power feed gears are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows where the cheapest power feed gears are?

Not a servo style but a cheap copy 135# style.

Is it the little nylon gear that's gone?

Have a look inside the bottom of the lower plastic casing on the unit, you may well find a spare in there.
    If not, then go here for spare parts:

http://www.gromax-usa.com/supplies/p.../powerfeed.htm

Peter

Comment

IO, I've seen replacement parts for a lot less money ... although for a smaller model. You may want to check with Mike at Cando Machinery. He always has fair prices. Den

Comment

None in bottom, Travers is the cheapist so far at $30.00.

OK, thanx den

Comment

I belive you'll find the seller listed as Mike Kandu, and I think he is delusional about prices. His name pops up once in a while, when I'm doing a search for "Hardinge", "Hurco", or some other machinery related items. His descriptions are on par with the famous "Babin" (for example: calling a control panel full of momentary switches for a Hurco a "Controller, untested", when it takes a whole cabinet full of circuit boards and power supplies to make up the "Controller") and he thinks photocopies of manuals are worth as much as Hardinge sells them for. I actually have him listed in my "excluded" list of sellers for my saved searches. He lives in the Portland area of Ct and I have friends all over that region - all say he and his dad are horrible to deal with.

Comment

Working...
          X