Happy Birthday TO ME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday TO ME

Happy Birthday to Me .Well to day is my birthday 57 years. Spend day in shop just piddling . Not doing any thing in particular. Nce and sunny out but cold 60 degrees.
    Every Mans Work Is A Portrait of Him Self
    http://sites.google.com/site/machinistsite/TWO-BUDDIES
    http://s178.photobucket.com/user/lan...?sort=3&page=1

Happy B-day. 5 more to go and you can cut out early and have more time to piddle
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Happy Birthday lane!

Comment

Happy birthday, and many happy returns!

Sounds like a good way to spend a birthday.

Walt

Comment

Happy B-day. 5 more to go and you can cut out early and have more time to piddle
          Yeah, I was 57 this August. It takes more time to piddle too. I'm closing my computer store at the end of this year. Time to retire so I have more time to work.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Lane has been hanging around a couple old retired codgers (me and Monty) and I think he gets a little of that green stuff (envy) sometimes when Monty or I have been able to put in an extra long bit of time solving/working on a prob.

Happy Birthday, Lane....wont be long now!
            If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something........

Comment

Happy birthday to Lane

Happy Birthday to a mere young stripling.

And many of them!

Norm

Comment

Happy birthday Lane!

You had better buy yourself a new tool. Treat yourself to something that you will always enjoy owning and your friends would envy.

Spence

Comment

happy birthday,youngster!

Comment

Sorry to hear that you're so old (52 here ) but happy birthday anyway!
                    Oh wait....OLD....what the hell is that? Do us "shop guys" ever grow old?
                    We're far too busy for that crap aren't we?
                    I see so many guys retiring now...first they start out on the golf course...then evolve into couch potatoes. They are old....they let their minds go dead.
                    Me....two weeks ago...I took my Harley up to near 200 kph to blow the carbon out of it before putting it away for the winter.
                    Yup...buy yourself something cool for your shop (did I mention how nice Kurt vises are )
                    It'll keep you young!
                    Russ
                    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Happy birthday to you. Keep having them.

Comment

Ha ha I am only 55 still my older friendhave anice one grandadAlistair
                        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
                        X