Hello everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

It has been quite awhile hasn't it? I haven't been very productive in the last year or so and being an 'armchair machinist' isn't my cup of tea.

A very kind note from "Sir John" has got me motivated to stop in and say hello. It is good to see all the familiar names and to hear what you are working on.

My situation has made it nessasary to put aside many of the projects that I had planned. I am now working (when I can) on very small projects, mostly related to airguns. I have customized a couple and have a homebuilt nearly complete. (nearly complete now means something much different that it did at one time) I am waiting for some experimental ammo that I ordered before I work on it any more.

My best regards to everyone.
    George
    To invent, you need a good imagination - and a pile of junk. Thomas A. Edison

George!!! Man I'm glad to see you around again! Welcome back!
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Hello George

I just purchased a Quackenbush .25 caliber pistol and a air arms 410 extra. I like these air guns quite a bit. Later and nice to hear from you. Mike

Comment

Hi G.A.

I haven't been on in a bit either, so I guess I wasn't aware of your absence, but you've always been a huge inspiration to me so I hope whatever your current situation is, it's not too serious and that you will be back in the old groove soon!

Best regards,

John

Comment

Hi George:

It's really nice to hear you're still into machining!

Neil

Comment

George, good to hear from you. Just because you might not be machining at the time, don't hesitate to chime in with your views and suggestions.

We always look forward to hearing your ideas.
            Jim H.

Comment

How's it going George? Did you get that truck done?
              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                How's it going George? Did you get that truck done?
                As it turned out my son had to do most of the work on it. It is a great little truck to run back and forth to town with.

Comment

That looks really good. I need to do that on my Ranger, starting to get some rust in the box and rear body.
                  Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by madman
                    I just purchased a Quackenbush .25 caliber pistol and a air arms 410 extra. I like these air guns quite a bit. Later and nice to hear from you. Mike
                    I hear that the Quackenbush .25 is a really nice pistol. To bad it isn't legal in Canada. I would love to have one.

Comment

well george I see youv'e got good scottish weather where you liveAlistair ps welcome back
                      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Welcome Back George!

We was beginning to worry about you and your health. Glad to hear from you...

Cam

Comment

You know you rate when Neil drops in for a comment!~

Good to hear from you George. Keep us posted on your almost finished project. Sounds like fun.

rock-
                          Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Welcome back, welcome back. What a wonderful Thanksgiving treat! Hope you are feeling better every day. The fun is in the small projects to be sure. Glad you are back. Fred

Comment

George,good to hear from you.Tried to send you some e-mail but the adress I have bounced it.

Cool looking truck bed,retro looking very nice.

Send me your snail mail address if you think about it,I got a box with your name on it,but nowhere to send it.
                              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                              X