Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News! Hit the Lottery!!

Bad news... missed the jackpot by one number

Further bad news.... share the 10,000 winnings with 22 co-workers.

We were Oh Sooo Close! Maybe next time...

Lynn we have always been good pals haven't we I havent eaten in three days about a thousand should settle thing old friend end of begging letter.P S If you don't send the cash you are off the Hosie xmas list and the large spotted tie I found in the dumpster goes to his lardship seriously well done laddie have fun Alistair YOUR BEST PAL in the whole world
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

STUFF YOUR TIE -- You Creep.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

After 31 percent off the top for taxes, and the remainder divided by 23, I'm not sure my share would even buy a new tie. ...at least not a designer brand.
        Ah well, it's probably better I remain poor. I'm more accustomed to that status anyway.

Tho I do hate to hear you're dropping me from your Christmas gift list Alistair. We really enjoyed the leftover Halloween candy you sent last year. I guess that'll go to John now.

Comment

There are some interesting stats about lotteries. One I heard is that if you play 7-49 lotteries and select straight across rows or diagonal numbers you will end up sharing the big prize if you hit it with many thousands of other players.

It sure would suck to hit the big one, march in and give the boss the finger and then find out your share is a few thousand bucks.
          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

We got 10K for hitting 4 of the 5 main picks, plus the powerball extra pick.
            If our 5 hits had been the 5 main picks, then the payoff would've been 250K. That was disappointing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan

It sure would suck to hit the big one, march in and give the boss the finger and then find out your share is a few thousand bucks.
              Maybe so but remember, before it sucked it would feel awesome for awhile!
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Originally posted by Your Old Dog
                Maybe so but remember, before it sucked it would feel awesome for awhile!
                Yes I remember my last job.
                I don't think telling the Engineering Manager he was a total idiot in a production meeting was a good career move ..............................

[true]

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan
                  There are some interesting stats about lotteries. One I heard is that if you play 7-49 lotteries and select straight across rows or diagonal numbers you will end up sharing the big prize if you hit it with many thousands of other players.

Bah...in my case it would be, "Your an a**hole....can you give me tax advice...and OH YAH, I QUIT!"

Then I would get the couple grand and he would say back, "Your an a**hole...want your old job back?"

Comment

well done, just in time for for christmas

Comment

Working...
                    X