Christmass present/multi purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmass present/multi purpose

Hit the the Harbor Fright store to pick up a stapler/air to do the house wrap on the section where I put a door wall in. They had a great deal on the oak style small 3 drawer/sliding with top section under lid on sale in store for $25.00. first one I bought years ago. The wife borrowed for a jewelry box, still haven't got it back. This one for a birthday gift for her beading tools. They make great tool/storage boxes for any hobby andat a good price. happy Thanksgiving
    Glen
    Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
    I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
    All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Pt sounds like the one I was looking at a couple weeks ago at the HF store. one of the drawer fronts came off in my hand. Not a good selling point to me.
    Tin
    Ad maiorem dei gloriam - Ad vitam paramus

Comment

well the display one due get beat up some I've bought three of them including the large one on sale. Not good to move heavy stuff from job to job but works out nice for me on the bench lol
      Glen
      Been there, probably broke it, doing that!
      I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
      All the usual and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or the suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only

Comment

Working...
      X