Word Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Program

My computer skills really are quite bad. I have been looking for copies of word invoice formats my friends wife made me years ago. I have been eking out a humble existance from my home shop. I tried to post photos of my new fixtures i built but gave up also. I couldnt get my camera to download its photo program to allow picasso to view it. Canon powershot 40 darn. Does any one have a copy of a invoice format i could use with office 2000 that they could please send me. Thanx Mike

Here you go Mike.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...aspx?av=ZWD000

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Thanx John

Thanx a bunch but i spent some time on that site and it wouldnt work something about not having active x whatever that is. I hate computers. Mike

Comment

Oops Sorry John

I started pushing more buttons and all of a sudden i got it to work john thanx a lot. Mike

Comment

Which one did you want, count from the top and I'll send it to you direct.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Thanx John

Im a Twit with computers but slowly learning. I was trying to post some photos of my shop and couldnt even get my canon power shot s40 to load. It did before but now is stubborn,. HM. Mike

Comment

Working...
            X