• Show
Clear All

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    never mind irish go Scottish that's my motto.Alistair

Leave a comment:

• A.K. Boomer
    replied
    I just tuned in and only read the first few post so forgive me,,, I think its Go- Irish also, although they should have made thier I's like this --- I --- instead of this l --- like a few others there is no way i could comprehend anybody wanting to do this for that whack job on the radio who has been adicted to pain killers for the past decade, that guy is a moron...

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    All I can say is I haven't a clue what is being discussed or cussed. I know what an amazing maize maze is but the various names mean nothing. I suspect I am the better off for it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OT-Picture Test

A bit more Michael Crawford.

'Some mothers do have them' .Lemmings going over cliffs? What a load of crap. They have more sense.

Went from a funny OT to a illconceived rant.

The standards keep dropping like a whore's knickers.

There is a button on my set which stops me watching unwanted TV programmes and I hope that I have the intelligence to use it and also the common sense not to expect my views to have any weight with others.

A thought for the future?

Norman

Leave a comment:

• wierdscience
    replied
    Originally posted by BillH
    Those who disagree with us are always wrong. Always thinking with emotion rather than logic.
    I like Sean Hannedy more.
    Michael Savage or Michael Cooper,bit more abrasive,but still right.

Leave a comment:

• wierdscience
    replied
    Friends don't let friends bush hog drunk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Wes1
    Why name calling? Does such behavior reflect positively on those who disagree with the political right?
    Those who disagree with us are always wrong. Always thinking with emotion rather than logic.
    I like Sean Hannedy more.

Leave a comment:

• Weston Bye
    replied
    Originally posted by speedsport
    A pillhead idiot who leads the lemmings and tells them how to think.
    Originally posted by speedsport
    Another mindless idiot who sits around listening to another mindless idiot on the radio talking through his drug numbed a$$ telling sheep what they think. Sad state when you can't think for yourself.
    Why name calling? Does such behavior reflect positively on those who disagree with the political right?

Leave a comment:

• speedsport
    replied
    Another mindless idiot who sits around listening to another mindless idiot on the radio talking through his drug numbed a$$ telling sheep what they think. Sad state when you can't think for yourself.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OT-Picture Test

What did you do with the rest of the shamrocks.

Put them in the Liffey water?

Norm

Leave a comment:

• Carld
    replied
    Well, I didn't want to admit it but my leprechaun brothers and I did it at midnight with 24" machinist scales and our bare hands. Well, we did use a compass to get the directions right. The copious consumption of beer almost caused a disaster but we prevailed. We had fun but I can't remember much after the first three gallons of beer nor how I got home.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alistair Hosie
    What was I hearing about kramer the zanie guy in seinfeld I heard he had a mad five minutes cursing black people because he was heckled and later he tried to apologise on the letterman show anyone hear about that ?Alistair
    Yeh, his career is over, Jerry Seinfeld was on Letterman later to try to diffuse the whole thing as he is coming out with a new boxed set of DVD's containing all seven seasons of the show! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Alistair Hosie
    replied
    What was I hearing about kramer the zanie guy in seinfeld I heard he had a mad five minutes cursing black people because he was heckled and later he tried to apologise on the letterman show anyone hear about that ?Alistair

Leave a comment:

• Lew Hartswick
    replied
    Originally posted by john hobdeclipe
    It says "GO IRISH"
    It didn't do them much good last night. USC ran all over them.
    I didn't have any prefrence, I'm a poor PSU person.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OT-Picture Test

Where's Grace? Amazing Grace.
    Gone to Rush in Dublin?

Norm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X