OT-Picture test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-Picture test

I flew over this a couple of weeks ago,about 5mi. s/w of South Bend,In.
    Can youhttp://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m248/bgerencser/165.jpg see the message.
    Bob Indiana

OT

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...encser/165.jpg
    Bob Indiana

Comment

Clearly a Gaelic advocacy organization has invaded the Indiana farm belt and has left cryptic runes no mortal can decipher.

It being the season though, Go Irish!

Comment

What does GO RUSH mean ?

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

That is clearly, Gov Daniels political plan, concerning time change and selling of the toll road

Comment

Originally posted by John Stevenson
            What does GO RUSH mean ?

Rush might be Rush Limbaugh, a Conservative Radio Talk Show host with the largest audience in radio history between the hours of 12noon and 3pm. He has a large following even on this board as I recognize much of his patterns echoed here. The crop project, in my opinion, was a political statement. Sort of like when we tell someone to put on their tin hats to ward off space invaders.

He's considered "right"out there! Sort of the Anti-Kennedy, Pelosi and the rest of the "far" left! His arguments are difficult to refute if you only use facts. I think his core belief is for less government and that what government there is should be trying to help the little guy become self-sufficiant instead of relying on others to help/do with your responcibility.

Now, hang on! Here it comes
            Last edited by Your Old Dog; 11-26-2006, 07:51 AM.
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

I asked as it clearly says GO RUSH in the centre part but upside down form the angle of the pic.
              Not knowing US politicians and other 'famous' people puts us Brits as having to ask.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

A pillhead idiot who leads the lemmings and tells them how to think.
                "four to tow, two to go"

Comment

Tap aide

Sorry, misplaced post - having a bear of a time this morning.

But while I'm here, here comes the tin-hats as predicted !!
                  Last edited by Your Old Dog; 11-26-2006, 08:24 AM.
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Look Again

It says "GO IRISH"

Comment

Originally posted by john hobdeclipe
                      It says "GO IRISH"
                      Sorry, it's long way from the UK to South Bend and my glasses are all smudged.

Comment

It looks like Rush, but it does say Go Irish, which refers to the University of Notre Dame football team, which is in South Bend.

Rush is The Nation's Truth Detector. His arguments are very difficult to counter as he does present facts, and most who do not agree with him usually resort to name calling and mud slinging for a response.

If is is in a bean field, it is commentary, but there are many of these being done in corn fields as mazes, and admission charged around Halloween.

That is a nice job on the tap guide. This should be among the first projects for a beginning machinist. The use will prevent 99% of tap breakage assuming the hole is drilled straight to begin with.
                        Jim H.

Comment

Well judging by how bad the "Fighting Irish" got beat by Southern Cal last night I think they got lost in the maze and forgot to show up for the game.

I think this ought to take the Wolverines down a notch in the polls now and set up OSU vs SoCal. But then a Michigan vs OSU game an a nuertal field is gonna one heck of a game.
                          Forty plus years and I still have ten toes, ten fingers and both eyes. I must be doing something right.

Comment

An a-mazing maze, made out of maze,
                            you could get lost in there for days,
                            for it looks like there are many ways,
                            to get twisted and turned
                            out in the sun to be burned
                            in that darned, but a-mazing, maze.
                            Gene

Comment

OT-Picture Test

Where's Grace? Amazing Grace.
                              Gone to Rush in Dublin?